The Global Mobile Payment Security Market is estimated at $1.06 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $3.11 billion by the end of 2020, at a CAGR of 23.96% over the forecast period.
Increased data breaches and cyber-attacks causing huge losses as well as security vulnerabilities in third-party mobile payment providers are the drivers for the mobile payment security software market. On the other end, retailer payment policies and government regulations and compliance could hinder the mobile payment security software market.
Estimates suggest, that there are more than 280 million mobile payment users globally and this number will double by the end of 2020. The Global m-commerce market is estimated to be $500 billion in the year 2014 in terms of transactional value. There are over 1 billion active credit and debit card accounts with more than 5 billion active mobile phone accounts. So, security is a major concern with fraud prevention being a major challenge.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the Mobile Payment Security market across different industry verticals and regions. The Mobile Payment Security market is segmented across the Geographical regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World. The North American region dominates the market with 46% share in 2015 followed by Europe and APAC.
Mobile Payment Security market is competitive and diversified market with key major players such as CA Technologies, Vasco, UL, Symantec, Verifone, Magtek, EMC, Vantiv, NCR, Scansource, FIS, Cybera, Ingenico, Delego Software, FICO and Chase Paymentech.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Global Mobile Payment Security Software Market Overview with information on drivers and restraints
- Global Mobile Payment Security Software Market Analysis and its applications in the industry
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 INDUSTRY VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS
3.3 INDUSTRY ATRACTIVENESS - PORTER'S 5 FORCE ANALYSIS
3.4 INDUSTRY POLICIES
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increased data breaches and cyber attacks causing huge losses
4.1.2 Security vulnerabilities in third-party mobile payment providers
4.2.1 Retailer payment policies
4.2.2 Govt regulations and complaiance
5. TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
6. GLOBAL MOBILE PAYMENT SECURITY MARKET (2014-2019)
6.1 BY GEOGRAPHICAL REGION
6.1.1 NORTH AMERICA
6.1.3 ASIA PACIFIC
6.1.4 REST OF WORLD
6.2 BY INDUSTRY
6.2.1 Telecom and Information Technology
6.2.2 Banking and Financial Service
6.2.3 Oil and Gas
6.2.6 Local/Central Government
6.2.7 Travel and Transport
6.2.9 Entertainment and Media
7. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE - VENDOR PROFILES
7.1 CA Technologies
7.14 Delego Software
7.16 Chase Paymentech