This 7-chapter program is led by EQ expert, Joshua Freedman (CEO - 6 Seconds Network), and focuses on the importance of understanding others’ motives, goals, and feelings when managing, and how to become a great leader from a position of integrity and emotional strength.
In 35 minutes, you will learn:
- Why EQ should be taken seriously by CEOs and why recognizing the needs of your senior leaders, managers, employees, and customers leads to a positive work culture and increased profitability.
- How to become equipped to better understand your own and other people’s emotional needs, use emotional data to solve problems, and create a vibrant and productive environment of committed and satisfied employees.
- How a multinational corporation increased employee engagement from 33% to 70% in just three months, with a comprehensive analysis on organizational vitality.
- What type of impact engagement and emotional intelligence can have on individual and organizational performance, through a detailed case study on a major food production corporation.
- How to improve emotional intelligence by educating employees and management as exemplified by FedEx, which created a deeply effective program committed to people-first leadership and EQ improvement.
Please Note: Includes Access for 1 year. Stream on all devices.
Mr Joshua Freedman,
6 Seconds Network
Joshua is one of the world’s preeminent experts in developing emotional intelligence to improve performance. With warmth and authenticity, he translates leading-edge science into practical, applicable terms that improve the quality of workplace relationships to unlock enduring success.
Freedman is one of a handful of experts in the world with over 15 years of full-time experience in this emerging field. His clients include FedEx, Intel, Etihad Airways, Amazon, Microsoft, the UN, all branches of the US armed services, and numerous organizations around the globe.
Joshua leads the world’s largest network of emotional intelligence practitioners and researchers; Six Seconds has offices and representatives in 25 countries. He co-developed Six Seconds’ EQ Certification Training, which he has delivered on five continents as master-trainer to thousands of professionals seeking practical tools for learning and teaching emotional intelligence, and has helped launch emotional intelligence programs and companies in over a dozen countries.