What is Content Delivery Network Market?
Content delivery network is also known as the content distribution network which is geographically distributed network of specialized servers that accelerate the delivery of web content and rich media to internet connected devices. The primary technique which a content distribution network uses to speed the delivery of web content to the end users is edge caching system which entails storing replicas of image, audio, video and static text content in multiple servers around the edges of the internet. By using this the user requests can be served by a nearby edge server rather than by a far-off origin server.
What are the major applications for Content Delivery Network Market?
The major applications of CDNs can also be found in many communities, such as academic institutions, advertising media and internet advertisement companies, data centers, internet service providers (ISPs), online music retailers, mobile operators, consumer electronics manufacturers.
Market Research and Market Trends of Content Delivery Network Market:
- For the fast and better way of delivering the video content in real time applications like conference calls, a new video format system has been introduced. In this system instead of using the status-quo of two separate control loops, one for the transportation and the other for the video codec has been replaced by joining this into a unified control loop to manage the transport and video codec together.
- Tata communication has acquired the Bit gravity which is a California based company. By this acquisition Tata communication will gain the Bit gravity customers in countries like Europe, Asia and India.
Who are the Major Players in Content Delivery Network Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes iScaler Ltd., CloudFlare Inc., ChinacacheÂ, Internap Corporation, MaxCDN, Fastly Inc.and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Please Note: The report is to be delivered in 1-2 working days after an order is placed.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.1. Dynamic Content
6.3.2. Static Content
6.3.3. Streaming Content
7. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market – By Solution (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Media Delivery
7.2. Web Performance Optimization
7.3. DRM & Transcoding
7.4. Monitoring & Analytics
7.5. Transparent Caching
7.6. Data Security & Cloud Storage
8. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market – By Organization Size (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Large Enterprises
8.2. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
9. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market – By Service Provider (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Peer-to-Peer CDN
9.2. Cloud CDN
9.3. Traditional CDN
9.4. Telco CDN
9.5. Distributed database
10. Content Delivery Network (CDN) – By End User Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.1. Online Gaming
10.3.2. Media and Entertainment
10.3.3. Educational Institutions
10.3.5. Public sector
10.3.8. Internet service providers(ISPs)
10.3.9. Consumer electronics
11. Content Delivery Network (CDN) - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
11.3. Content Delivery Network (CDN) - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
11.5. Content Delivery Network (CDN) - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
11.7. Content Delivery Network (CDN) – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
12. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Company Analysis
13.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
13.2. iScaler Ltd.
13.3. CloudFlare Inc.
13.5. Internap Corporation
13.7. Fastly Inc.
13.8. Alphabet Inc. (Google Inc.)
13.9. Hibernia Networks
13.10. Highwinds Network Group Inc.
13.11. Incapsula, Inc.
14. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market -Appendix