Circuit breaker is an electrical switching device used on T&D networks for safety of the devices and equipment. Rising grid investments globally to replace ageing grids in order to upgrade to new efficient networks coupled with the need for effective load management are factors bolstering the global circuit breaker market. In addition, rising efforts to provide renewable energy connectivity to existing grids is further driving the circuit breakers market. Over the years, fuses are being replaced by circuit and the trend is expected to continue. However, fuses market possesses a slight thereat to the circuit breaker market owing to its cost advantage and a few operational benefits.
The global circuit breaker market is classified into applications as follows:
Automotive Transportation Equipment,
Residential Building Construction,
Non-Automotive Transportation Equipment,
Electronics & Electrical Equipment and
Non-Residential Building Construction.
The global circuit breaker market is segmented into voltage level as follows:
Low Voltage Circuit Breaker,
Medium Voltage Circuit Breaker and
High Voltage Circuit Breaker.
The global circuit breaker market is classified into type as follows:
SF6 Circuit Breaker,
Vacuum Circuit Breaker and
The global circuit breaker market is further bifurcated on the basis of end-users into:
Lastly, the global circuit breaker market is segmented by regions into North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe and Rest of the World (RoW). The global circuit breaker market is expected to grow significantly across North America and Europe, owing to their rapidly expanding manufacturing bases and thriving economies. With a rising concern for safety in electrical, electronic, electrical, telecommunication equipment and automotive, the demand for advance circuit breakers and fuses is analyzed to grow exponentially. Developing economies in Asia Pacific, such as India, and China, are expected to be one of the biggest circuit breaker markets in the near future.
Some of the prominent players operating in the global circuit breaker market are:
ABB Ltd. (Switzerland),
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan),
BEL Fuse Inc. (U.S.),
Schneider Electric SE (France),
Mersen S.A. (France) among others.
Please Note: The report is to be delivered in 1-2 working days after an order is placed.
2. Executive Summary
3. Circuit Breaker - Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User Profiling
3.2.3. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Circuit Breaker - Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Circuit Breaker Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Circuit Breaker Market - Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Suppliers/Distributors Analysis
6. Circuit Breaker Market - By Applications:
6.2. Automotive Transportation Equipment
6.3. Non-Automotive Transportation Equipment
6.4. Residential Building Construction
6.5. Electronics & Electrical Equipment
6.6. Non-Residential Building Construction
7. Circuit Breaker Market - By Voltage Level:
7.2. Low Voltage Circuit Breaker
7.3. Medium Voltage Circuit Breaker
7.4. High Voltage Circuit Breaker
8. Circuit Breaker Market - By Type:
8.2. SF6 Circuit Breaker
8.3. Vacuum Circuit Breaker
9. Circuit Breaker - By End-users:
10. Circuit Breaker Market- By Geography:
10.2. North America
10.2.4. Rest of North America
10.3.6. Rest of Europe
10.4.5. Rest of APAC
10.5.1. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2. South America
11. Market Entropy
11.1. New Product Launches
11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
12. Company Profiles
12.1. ABB Ltd.
12.2. Alstom S.A.
12.3. Siemens AG
12.4. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
12.5. BEL Fuse Inc.
12.6. Eaton Corporation
12.7. General Electric
12.8. Schneider Electric
12.9. Toshiba Corp.
12.10. Powell Industries Inc.
12.11. TE Connectivity
12.12. Mersen S.A.
- More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request -
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
- ABB Ltd.
- ARAB ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIES
- Airpax Corporation LLC
- Alstom S.A.
- Andeli Electric Co., Ltd.
- Approach Technology Inc.
- BEL Fuse Inc.
- Barnbrook Systems Limited
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- Carling Technologie
- Chint Electric Co. Ltd.
- Circuit Breaker Industries Ltd
- Cirlock Pty Ltd.
- Cixi Maste Electronics Co
- Coils electronicsco., Ltd
- Daya Electric Group Co., Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation
- Ece Industries Limited
- EquiSales Associates Inc.
- Five-star Electric Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Focus Technology Co., Ltd
- General Electric
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hsuan Yen Electronics International Co., Ltd.
- IDEC Corporation
- Larsen & Toubro
- Littelfuse, Inc
- Mechanical Products Co.
- Mersen S.A.
- Miami Breaker, Inc
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- NORTH AMERICAN SWITCHGEAR, INC.
- Parekh Engineering Co
- Powell Industries Inc.
- Precision Controls Company
- Rebeck Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Ross Engineering Corporation
- Sassin International Electric Group Corp
- Schneider Electric SE
- Schurter, Inc.
- Sensata Technologies.Inc
- Siemens AG
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Taishiba Electronics (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Tyco Electronics Corporation
- Wenzhou BODUN electric Co., LTD
- YUEH JYH METAL INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
- Yueqing Vorax Electric Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Zhongqiao Electrical Co., Ltd.
|Circuit Breaker Market Analysis - Methodology||PLEASE LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD|