What is Haptic Technology Market?
Haptic technology is the sense of touch which can interact with computers, PC’s and many others. The first use of haptic technology is aircrafts that relied on servomechanism system to operate control systems. Haptic technology can also be used to study human sense of touch by enabling the creation of controlled virtual objects. Haptic technology market is segmented based on the feedback types and also the components available. There are different components used in haptic technology like actuators, haptic drive and microcontroller unit. Actuators are the electronic devices which convert the electric energy to mechanical energy. Haptic actuators convert electric signals to vibrate which can be sensed by the user operating the end product.
What are the major applications for Haptic Technology Market?
- The major applications of haptic technology includes in many industries like aerospace, automotive, medical and in many other industries. In automotive haptic technology is applied for remote keyless entry whereas in consumer electronics is haptic technology is applied in mobile phones, PC’s, tablets and also in gaming devices. Market Research and Market Trends Haptic technology Market:
- Haptic technology is increasing its applications in textile industry. By using haptic technology in textile industry the customers will be able to feel the texture of the clothes by using internet.
- Disney research has launched a force jacket by using haptic technology which can create embodied experiences such as AR and VR.by using this force jacket the person can feel the haptic effects such as hug, pinch and it can even create a haptic effect of snake slithering around the body.
- Haptic technology in gloves which is using virtual reality. By using these gloves it monitor how the person is interacting with the real objects. This haptic gloves measures how the skin is stretching or contracting when a person lift any object. When an object is lifted the object is pressed in different places of the hand haptic gloves measures how hard the object is pressed.
- Cinionic and ultrahaptics have launched a turnkey visualization solution that engages the people in an interactive sensory experience in movie theatres. People in movie theaters are going to experience a thrill ride of sorts engaging in game play with virtual tools and feeling sensations like static fields of electricity, bubbles and other phenomena without touching the surface of the screen. There is even a possibility for people in avatar like gaming where an individual is actually present in the story.
- Haptic technology is increasing its application in healthcare. By using this technology the trainee surgeons are able to carry out a virtual operation using haptic controls. This process of conducting a virtual operation as a trainee will reduce the risk of cutting a human being.
Who are the Major Players in Haptics Technology market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Immersion Corporation, Texas Instruments, Inc., AAC Technologies Holdings, Inc., Johnson Electric Holdings Limited, Densitron Technologies PLC and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Haptics Technology Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Haptics Technology Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Haptics Technology Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Haptics Technology Market - Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Haptics Technology Market – By Feedback Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.2. Force Feedback
18.104.22.168. Steering wheels
22.214.171.124. Game pads
6.3.3. Tactical feedback
7. Haptics Technology Market – By Components (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.2.1. Linear resonant actuator (LRA)
7.2.2. Eccentric rotating mass actuator ( ERM)
7.2.3. Piezo actuator
7.2.4. Electro active Polymer Actuators
7.3. Haptic drive
8. Haptics Technology Market – By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Captive Technology
8.2. Resistive Technology
9. Haptics Technology Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
126.96.36.199. Remote keyless entry
188.8.131.52. Body control module
184.108.40.206. Infusion pump
220.127.116.11. Pulse Oximetry
18.104.22.168. Digital stethoscope
9.2.1. Aerospace and Defense
9.2.1. Consumer Electronics
22.214.171.124. Mobile phones
126.96.36.199. Wireless keyboards and Mouse
188.8.131.52. Washing Machines
184.108.40.206. Gaming remotes
10. Haptics Technology - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Haptics Technology Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Haptics Technology - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Haptics Technology - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Haptics Technology – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Haptics Technology Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Haptics Technology Market Company Analysis
12.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
12.2. Immersion Corporation
12.3. Texas Instruments, Inc.
12.4. AAC Technologies Holdings, Inc.
12.5. Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
12.6. Densitron Technologies PLC
13. Haptics Technology Market - Appendix
14. Haptics Technology Market - Methodology
14.1. Research Methodology
14.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
14.1.2. Industry Databases
14.1.4. Company News
14.1.5. Company Annual Reports
14.1.6. Application Trends
14.1.7. New Products and Product database
14.1.8. Company Transcripts
14.1.9. R&D Trends
14.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
14.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends