On the basis of geography, the global MRI market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America generates the highest revenues across the globe due to the huge adoption of MRI. The major countries contributing to the North America MRI market include the US and Canada. North America has the highest rate of health care spending followed by Europe due to a huge number of lifestyle-oriented patients. Untapped APAC region such as China, India, Japan, and S. Korea is the most emerging economies due to significant development in the healthcare system. APAC region is expected to create a significant opportunity for MRI market in future. Improved healthcare spending, infrastructure development, and favorable government policies made APAC region an emerging economy with significant opportunity for stakeholders.
Key MRI companies that are dominating the market include GE Healthcare, Hologic Inc, Emergence Teleradiology, Planned, Aurora Imaging Technology, Fonar Corporation, Agilent Technologies. Other major players profiled in the report include Hitachi Medical Corporation, Medtronic Inc, Phillips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems, and Sectra. Various corporate strategies such as the launch of new products, R&D, partnership, mergers, and acquisition are widely adopted by key players to stay competitive. The report includes a detailed market overview, strategic recommendations, key company analysis, key findings, analyst insights, market determinants, market segmentation and company profiling of the market.
Research Methods and Tools
The market study of MRI market has been incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macroeconomic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary sources include
- Financial/annual reports of companies involved in the market
- Forward-looking statement of key MRI market players
- Authentic Public Databases
- Whitepapers, research-papers and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalog.
- Incidence and prevalence rate of diseases related to MRI diagnostic
- The average cost of MRI device and diagnosis at the regional level
- Government guidelines and rules & regulations.
- Geographical location of major market players.
1. Global MRI Market Research and Analysis, By Application
2. Global MRI Market Research and Analysis, By Architecture
3. Global MRI Market Research and Analysis, By Field Strength
4. Global MRI Market Research and Analysis, By Region
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of Global MRI Market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Global MRI Market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Global MRI Market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. by Segments
1.2.2. by Geography
1.2.3. by Stakeholders
Chapter 2. Market Overview and Insights
2.2. Analyst Insights & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
188.8.131.52. United States
184.108.40.206. European Union
Chapter 3. Market Determinant
3.1.1. Rising Prevalence of Neurological Diseases
3.1.2. Growing Adoption of Diagnostics System
3.1.3. Technological Advancement and Innovation In Magnetic Resonance Imaging (Mri)
3.1.4. Increasing Healthcare Spending and R&D Spending Across the Globe
3.1.5. Global Rise In Cancer, Cvd and Other Life Style Oriented Diseases
3.2.1. High Cost of Mri Machines
3.2.2. Reimbursement Policies May Affect the Global Mri System Market
3.2.3. Stringent Government Policies and Regulations
3.3.1. Robotic Automation Will Further Cut the Cost of Mri Analysis
3.3.2. Untapped Apac Region Has Huge Scope For Global Mri Market
3.3.3. Increasing Adoption of Hybrid Operating Rooms
Chapter 4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (Mri) Market, by Application
4.1.1. Brain and Neurological Mri
4.1.2. Spine and Musculoskeletal Mri
4.1.3. Vascular Mri
4.1.4. Pelvic and Abdominal Mri
4.1.5. Breast Mri
4.1.6. Cardiac Mri
4.2. Global Mri Market, by Architecture
4.2.1. Closed Mri Systems
4.2.2. Open Mri Systems
4.3. Global Mri Market, by Field Strength
4.3.1. Low To Mild Field Mri Systems
4.3.2. High Field Mri Systems
4.3.3. Very High Field Mri Systems
4.3.4. Ultra High Field Mri Systems
Chapter 5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Key Strategies
5.2. Key Company Analysis
Chapter 6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
6.1.1. United States
6.2.6. Rest of Europe
6.3.4. Rest of Apac
6.4. Rest of the World
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
7.1. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
7.2. Amber Diagnostics, Inc.
7.3. Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc.
7.4. Canon Medical Systems Corporation
7.5. Esoate Spa
7.6. Emergence Teleradiology Llc
7.7. Fonar Corporation
7.8. Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
7.9. Ge Healthcare
7.10. Hitachi Medical Corporation
7.11. Hologic, Inc.
7.12. Imris Inc.
7.13. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
7.14. Medtronic Plc
7.15. Ncd Corporation
7.16. Neusoft Corporation
7.17. Planmed Oy
7.18. Sectra Ab
7.19. Shared Imaging Llc
7.20. Siemens Healthcare
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Amber Diagnostics, Inc.
- Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc.
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- Esoate Spa
- Emergence Teleradiology Llc
- Fonar Corporation
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Ge Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Hologic, Inc.
- Imris Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic Plc
- Ncd Corporation
- Neusoft Corporation
- Planmed Oy
- Sectra Ab
- Shared Imaging Llc
- Siemens Healthcare