The global beer market is studied on the basis of the geographical regions and has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Rest of the World. North America is the largest market in terms of revenue. North America market is driven by high consumption of alcohol, high standards of living, eased regulation and reduced legal age for alcohol consumption. Europe is second to North America in terms of revenue generation. It is home to some of the top brands and popular beers in the world. Europe is the most liberal market for beer consumption. The major countries that will contribute to the growth of the market include the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, and France. Asia Pacific market is expected to witness the highest growth rate. The major countries contributing to the growth of the beer market in the APAC region includes China, India, Korea, Thailand, and Japan. Larger customer base, high consumption of beer, significant youth population are the major factors driving the APAC region.
Global beer market players such as Anheuser-Busch InBev, Heineken, Kirin Holdings, and Asahi Group are contributing significantly to the growth of the market. Snow, Tsingtao, Bud Light, Budweiser, Heineken, Corona, Tuborg, and Carlsberg are the highest selling beers across the globe. The companies are focusing on product innovations, expansions, M&A, finding new market or innovation in their core competency in order to expand individual market share. The report includes a detailed market overview, strategic recommendations, key company analysis, key findings, analyst insights, market determinants, market segmentation and company profiling of the market.
The study of the beer market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macroeconomic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary sources include
- Financial reports of companies profiled in the market
- Authentic public databases such as WHO, World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), among others.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
- Stack holders such as manufacturers, distributors, suppliers.
1. Global Beer Market Research and Analysis, By Production
2. Global Beer Market Research and Analysis, By Category
3. Global Beer Market Research and Analysis, By Packaging
4. Global Beer Market Research and Analysis, By Region
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Global Beer Market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Global Beer Market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Global Beer Market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. by Segments
1.2.2. by Geography
1.2.3. by Stakeholders
Chapter 2. Market Overview and Insights
2.2. Analyst Insights & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
126.96.36.199. United States
188.8.131.52. European Union
Chapter 3. Market Determinant
3.1.1. Growing Popularity of Beer Among Youth
3.1.2. Rising Market of Craft Beers
3.1.3. Availability of Low Alcohol Beers
3.1.4. Innovations and Development of New Products
3.2.1. Availability of Substitute Products
3.2.2. Increased Age of Alcohol Consumption
3.2.3. Stringent Regulations and Heavy Tax Laws
3.3.1. Emerging Economies Will Boost the Beer Market
3.3.2. Automation and Technological Advancement
3.3.3. Attractive Packaging and Brand Promotion
Chapter 4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Beer Market, by Production
184.108.40.206. Macro Brewery
4.2. Global Beer Market, by Category
4.2.1. Super Premium Beer
4.2.2. Premium Beer
4.2.3. Normal Beer
4.3. Global Beer Market, by Packaging
4.3.1. Canned Beer
4.3.2. Bottled Beer
4.3.3. Draught Beer
Chapter 5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Key Strategies
5.2. Key Company Analysis
Chapter 6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
6.1.1. United States
6.2.6. Rest of Europe
6.3.4. Rest of Apac
6.4. Rest of the World
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
7.1. Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv
7.2. Asahi Breweries, Ltd.
7.3. Beijing Yanjing Brewery Co., Ltd.
7.4. Carlsberg A/S
7.5. China Resources Snow Breweries Limited
7.6. Diageo Plc
7.7. D.G. Yuengling & Son, Inc.
7.8. Heineken N.V.
7.9. Kirin Holdings Company, Limited
7.10. Molson Coors Brewing Company
7.11. New Belgium Brewing Company, Inc.
7.12. North American Breweries, Inc.
7.13. Oettinger Brauerei Gmbh
7.14. Pabst Brewing Company, Llc
7.15. Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
7.16. Thai Beverage Public Company Limited
7.17. the Boston Beer Company, Inc.
7.18. the Lagunitas Brewing Company
7.19. Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited
7.20. United Breweries Limited
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv
- Asahi Breweries, Ltd.
- Beijing Yanjing Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Carlsberg A/S
- China Resources Snow Breweries Limited
- Diageo Plc
- D.G. Yuengling & Son, Inc.
- Heineken N.V.
- Kirin Holdings Company, Limited
- Molson Coors Brewing Company
- New Belgium Brewing Company, Inc.
- North American Breweries, Inc.
- Oettinger Brauerei Gmbh
- Pabst Brewing Company, Llc
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Thai Beverage Public Company Limited
- The Boston Beer Company, Inc.
- The Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited
- United Breweries Limited