However, the requirement of a huge amount of water and chemicals in the global hydraulic fracturing market is restraining the market growth. Stringent government regulations & policies may also affect market growth. Concern for water contamination, seismic wave formation and sliding crude oil prices are expected to affect market growth. However, huge demand in APAC region and adoption of waterless fracturing foams are expected to boost the market.
North America contributes highest in the overall hydraulic fracturing market followed by Europe due to rising shale gas production and technological advancement. Additionally, North America has abundant shale reserves that are commercially viable as a result hydraulic fracturing market is widely adopted for shale gas formation. Moreover, APAC has been predicted as the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Emerging economies such as China, India, Japan, and Korea have a huge demand for hydraulic fracturing for shale production. The key players in the global hydraulic fracturing market include Baker Hughes Inc., C&J Energy Services Inc., Cudd Energy Services, Halliburton, Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc., RPC, Inc., Schlumberger, Statoil ASA, Superior Well Services Inc., Trican Well Service Ltd., and Weatherford International Inc.
Research Methodology and Tools
The market study of hydraulic fracturing has been incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macroeconomic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary sources include
- Financial/annual reports of companies involved in the market
- Forward-looking statement of key hydraulic fracturing market players
- Authentic Public Databases
- Average cost analysis of services on the basis of geography
- Whitepapers, research-papers and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalog.
- Global Hydraulic fracturing Market Research and Forecast, By Application
- Global Hydraulic fracturing Market Research and Forecast, By Technology
- Global Hydraulic fracturing Market Research and Forecast, By Material
- Global Hydraulic fracturing Market Research and Forecast, By Shale Type
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global hydraulic fracturing market. this report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with analyst insights & key market trends.
- The exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global hydraulic fracturing market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global hydraulic fracturing
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecast revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. by Segments
1.2.2. by Geography
1.2.3. by Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
18.104.22.168. United States
22.214.171.124. European Union
3. Market Determinant
3.1.1. Rise In Adoption of Hydraulic Fracturing In Oil & Gas Market For Shale Exploration and Production
3.1.2. Rise In Shale Drilling Across the Globe
3.1.3. Technological Advancement In Hydraulic Fracturing Market
3.1.4. Energy Revolution Across the Globe
3.1.5. Safe Shale Exploration To Drive the Market
3.2.1. High Amount of Water and Chemicals Usage In Hydraulic Fracturing Process
3.2.2. Stringent Government Regulations & Policies
3.2.3. Concern For Water Contamination & Seismic Wave Formation
3.2.4. Falling Crude Oil Prices Are Concern For the Market
3.3.1. Untapped Apac Region To Boost the Market
3.3.2. R&D To Drive the Global Hydraulic Fracturing Market
3.3.3. Rising Demand For Hydraulic Fracturing In Apac Region
3.3.4. Waterless Fracturing Foams Are Expected To Drive the Market
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Hydraulic Fracturing Market, by Application
4.1.1. Conventional Hydraulic Fracturing
4.1.2. Tight Gas Hydraulic Fracturing
4.1.3. Shale Gas Hydraulic Fracturing
4.1.4. Tight Oil Hydraulic Fracturing
4.1.5. Coal Bed Hydraulic Fracturing
4.1.6. Others Hydraulic Fracturing
4.2. Hydraulic Fracturing Market, by Technology
4.2.1. Sliding Sleeves
4.2.2. Plug & Purf
4.3. Hydraulic Fracturing Market, by Material
126.96.36.199. Resinc Coated Sand
4.4. Hydraulic Fracturing Market, by Shale Type
4.4.1. Bakken Shale
4.4.2. Antrim Shale
4.4.3. Woodford Shale
4.4.4. Marcellus Shale
4.4.5. Haynesville Shale
4.4.6. Fayetteville Shale
4.4.7. Eagle Ford Shale
4.4.8. Barnett Shale
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Key Strategies
5.2. Key Company Analysis
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
6.1.1. United States
6.2.1. United Kingdom
6.2.6. Rest of Europe
6.3. Asia Pacific
6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Baker Hughes Inc.
7.2. Bp Plc
7.3. C&J Energy Services Inc.
7.4. Calfrac Well Services Ltd.
7.5. Cudd Energy Services.
7.7. Fts International
7.9. Nabors Industries Ltd.
7.10. Patterson-Uti Energy, Inc.
7.12. Royal Dutch Shell Plc
7.13. Rpc, Inc.
7.15. Statoil Asa
7.16. Superior Well Services Inc.
7.17. Tacrom Services S.R.L.
7.18. Trican Well Service Ltd.
7.19. United Oilfield Services.
7.20. Weatherford International Inc.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- BP Plc
- C&J Energy Services Inc.
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd.
- Cudd Energy Services.
- FTS International
- Nabors Industries Ltd.
- Patterson-Uti Energy, Inc.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- RPC, Inc.
- Statoil Asa
- Superior Well Services Inc.
- Tacrom Services S.R.L.
- Trican Well Service Ltd.
- United Oilfield Services.
- Weatherford International Inc.