The Competition Analysis shows Market shares of the TOP manufacturers for the total market and the segments in term of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares.
You also receive Information about the most important Factors of Influence concerning this market.
1. Market Structure: Definition and demarcation of product groups, distribution channels and further segments
2. Market Drivers: Executive summary of the most important factors of influence
3. Total Market Analysis: Overview about the development of the total market and the individual segments as well as forecasts for the next 3 years
4. Competition Analysis and Market Shares: Market shares of the TOP manufacturers in terms of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares (Total Market and Segments)
5. Methodology and Data Sources: The market and competitive analysis is conducted through interviewing the most important manufacturers in the respective industry. All data are cross-checked for plausibility and evaluated by means of additional sources of information. The market models and forecasts are based on economy indicator models, which are developed individually for each market. The influencing factors are analyzed by means of multivariate regression analysis and updated each year.
The economy indicators and environmental data are a result of secondary research of prestigious statistical institutes and are supplemented by internal market analyses.
1.1 Market Structure
1.3 Definitions and Demarcation
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market at a Glance
2.2 Key Results
3 Business Environment
3.1 International Economy
3.2 National Economy
3.4 Construction Environment
4 Total Market Analysis and Forecast
4.1 Total Market
4.2 Customer Segments
4.3 Material Groups
4.4 Business Segments
4.5 Distribution Channels
4.6 Price Types
4.7 Glazing Types
5 Competition Analysis
5.1 Total Market
5.2 For each Segment