The report presents market forecasts for all product segments and regions for the upcoming three years, based on our econometric models. The Competition Analysis compares Market shares of the TOP manufacturers by different categories such as for product groups in term of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares. You also receive Information about the most important Factors of Influence concerning this market.
1. Market Structure: Definition and demarcation of product groups and further segments.
2. Market Drivers: Executive summary of the most important factors of influence
3. Total Market Analysis: Overview about the development of the total market and the individual segments as well as forecasts for the next 3 years
4. Competition Analysis and Market Shares: Market shares of the TOP manufacturers in terms of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares (Segments, Total Market).
5. Methodology and Data Sources: The market and competitive analysis is conducted through interviewing the most important manufacturers and experts in the respective industry. All data are cross-checked for plausibility and evaluated by means of additional sources of information. The market models and forecasts are based on economy indicator models, which are developed individually for each market. The influencing factors are analyzed by means of multivariate regression analysis and updated each year. The economic indicators and environmental data are a result of secondary research of prestigious statistical institutes and are supplemented by internal market analyses.
1.1 Market Structure
1.3 Definitions and Demarcation
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market at a Glance
2.2 Market Summary
3. Economic Environment
3.1 General Economy
3.2 Plastic Industry
3.3 Forecast Model
3.4 Automotive Industry
4 Market Analysis and Forecasts
4.1 Total Market
4.3 Competition Analysis Total Market
4.4 Competition Analysis Segments
5 Regional Market Analysis (Total Market, Segments Competition Analysis
5.1 Northern Europe
5.2 Central Europe
5.3 France and Benelux
5.4 Southern Europe
5.5 Eastern Europe
5.6 Total Europe
5.7 US and Canada
5.8 Rest of America
5.12 Rest of Asia
5.13 South Korea
5.14 Rest of the World