Development and Market of Special Graphite in China 2016-2021

  • ID: 3832296
  • Report
  • Region: China
  • 50 pages
  • ASKCI Consulting Co., Ltd
1 of 4
The special graphite supply volume is in shortage statue in China; the aggregate output of special graphite was less than 2 thousand tonnes. The actual output was about 9.6 thousand tonnes in 2010; however the demand of special graphite have surpassed 50 thousand tonnes, only satisfied 20% of the total demand of the market. For most high quality special graphite product were imported, 80% of them imported from Japan, the rest 20% imported from EU or America. During 2010-2011, some companies have expanded special graphite product lines, as the consequence, the output of special graphite have increased to 59 thousand tonnes, which was 102% growth in 2014. The output of special graphite industry was 61 thousand tonnes and the consumption volume was 200 thousand tonnes in 2015.
Special graphite can apply in PV solar industry, semiconductor industry, nuclear power industry, and aerospace industry. By estimated Chinese produced special graphite will capture more market share that the output could reach 92 thousand tonnes in 2021. Downstream demand of special graphite is relative constant; the consumption volume will be about 248 thousand tonnes in 2021.

Aim of the Report

- To provide readers with comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the Chinese special graphite product industry;
- To analyze the market import and export of special graphite product industry;
- To analyze the Future trends of special graphite product industry;
- To analyze industrial size of the industry;
- To reveal opportunities for special graphite product industry in China. 

 Benefits of the Report

- Obtain the latest information of the special graphite product industry, such as market size, price and key players;
- Discover market potential in upstream, downstream;
- Find out how Chinese special graphite market will change and how your business can be involved;
- Keep informed of your competitors/their activities in China;
- Learn about key market drivers and investment opportunity;

 Scope of Investigation

The report will investigate Chinese special graphite industry from the following aspects:

- Market size
- Demand and supply
- Import and export
- Industrial chain
- Price
- Bellwether company

Delivery Time: 2-3 working weeks needed.

Please note that this report takes 1-2 business days for delivery.
READ MORE
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
2 of 4
Executive Summary

 Definition and Methodology

1 Special Graphite Market Supply and Demand
1.1 Supply
1.2 Consumption

2 Special graphite Industrial Chain
2.1 Upstream
2.2 Downstream

3 special graphite Import and Export
3.1 Import
3.2 Export

4 Chinese Bellwether Company
4.1 Datong Xincheng New Material Co., Ltd
4.1.1 Introduction
4.1.2 Product
4.1.3 Performance
4.2 Company B
4.3 Company C
4.4 Company D

List of Tables
Table 1 Chinese special graphite product output trend
Table 2 Chinese special graphite product output forecast
Table 3 Sales of Chinese special graphite product

List of Figures
Figure 1 Sales of Chinese special graphite product forecast
Figure 2 Chinese special graphite product industrial chains
Figure 3 Chinese pork output statistics
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
3 of 4

Loading
LOADING...

4 of 4
- Datong Xincheng New Material Co., Ltd
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
5 of 4
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
Adroll
adroll