Networks of Invasion bridges a conceptual gap between ecological network studies and invasion biology studies. This book contains chapters detailing pressing concerns regarding invasive species in food webs, but also extends the idea of networks of invasion to other systems, such as mutualistic networks or even the human microbiome.
Chapters describe the tools, models, and empirical methods adapted for tackling invasions in ecological networks.
- Contains chapters detailing pressing concerns regarding invasive species in food webs
- Deals with topical and important reviews on the physiology, populations, and communities of plants and animals
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Impacts of Invasive Species on Food Webs : A Review of Empirical Data
P. David, E. Thebault, O. Anneville, P.-F. Duyck, E. Chapuis and N. Loeuille
- The Effects of Invasive Species on the Decline in Species Richness: A Global Meta-Analysis
G. Mollot, J.H. Pantel and T. Romanuk
- Invasions Toolkit: Current Methods for Tracking the Spread and Impact of Invasive Species
S. Kamenova, T. Bartley, D. A. Bohan, J.R. Boutain, R.I. Colautti, I. Domaizon, C. Fontaine, A. Lemainque, I. LeViol, G. Mollot, M.-E. Perga, V. Ravigné and F. Massol
- Island Biogeography of Food Webs
F. Massol, M. Dubart, V. Calcagno, K. Cazelles, C. Jacquet, S. Kéfi and D. Gravel
- Robustness Trade-Offs in Model Food Webs: Invasion Probability Decreases While Invasion Consequences Increase with Connectance
T.N. Romanuk, Y. Zhou, F.S. Valdovinos and N.D. Martinez
- 14 Questions for Invasion in Ecological Networks
J.H. Pantel, D. Bohan, V. Calcagno, P. David, P.F. Duyck, S. Kamenova, N. Loeuille, G. Mollot, T. Romanuk, E. Thébault, P. Tixier and F. Massol