Advances in Marine Biology, Volume 76, the latest release in a series that has been providing in-depth and up-to-date reviews on all aspects of marine biology since 1963 is well known for its contents and editing. This latest addition to the series includes updates on many topics that will appeal to postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries science, ecology, zoology, and biological oceanography.
Specialty areas for the series include marine science, both applied and basic, a wide range of topical areas from all areas of marine ecology, oceanography, fisheries management, and molecular biology, and the full range of geographic areas from polar seas to tropical coral reefs.
- Reviews articles on the latest advances in marine biology
- Authored by leading figures in their respective fields of study
- Presents materials that are widely used by managers, students, and academic professionals in the marine sciences
- Provides value to anyone studying bottlenose dolphins, deep-sea macrofauna, marine invertebrates, pinna nobilis, and ecology, amongst other study areas
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Islands in a Sea of Mud: Insights from Terrestrial Island Theory for Community Assembly on Insular Marine Substrata K.S. Meyer 2. Patterns and Drivers of Egg Pigment Intensity and Colour Diversity in the Ocean: A Meta-Analysis of Phylum Echinodermata E. M. Montgomery, J.-F. Hamel and A. Mercier 3. Biological Conservation of Giant Limpets: The Implications of Large Size F. Espinosa and G.A. Rivera-Ingraham 4. Advances in Biochemical Indices of Zooplankton Production L. Yebra, T. Kobari, A. R. Sastri, F. Gusmão and S. Hernández-León