HR and Benefit Managers have relied on this "benefits bible" for over 15 years as their answer to simplified and clear regulation analysis.
Arranged alphabetically by topic, this unique service explains in plain-English all key state and federal wage and hour laws - from minimum wage to overtime classification.
Exclusive wage and salary survey data insures your pay rates are right for any job in your state and region.
- A- Z State and federal compensation law explanations Get fast, practical answers, with federal to state comparisons - just look up the topic alphabetically
- Recommended rate ranges specific to YOUR STATE and REGION
- Unique system of pay grades and rate ranges, plus point-factor analysis, lets you price any job in minutes
- Free newsletter
- Employee Compensation newsletter helps keep you on top of new state and federal compensation and benefits laws. Six updates throughout the year keep your book current with all new compensation laws
- Job descriptions
- Complete instructions for the job descriptions process along with job description examples.
- Complete wage and salary administration guidance
- Walks you through the entire compensation process with step-by-step instructions for analyzing and pricing jobs, writing job descriptions, employee compensation policies, and more
Available in 43 states and the District of Columbia.