- Presents and Compares Federal and State Law on 200 Employment Topics. For each topic, first there’s a plain-English explanation of what you need for federal compliance. Then, right next to the federal, there’s an explanation of what California requires.
- Topics Alphabetically Arranged. Pick today’s HR challenge, from “Affirmative Action” to “Workers’ Compensation,” and it’s easily found.
- Highlights of the Main Changes to Both California and Federal Law for 2016. Easy-scan checklists provide a quick rundown of the main changes you need to be concerned about-turn to the appropriate section in the guide for a full explanation.
California Employer Resources-the same people who bring you the award-winning California Employer Advisor-has created this newly revised and updated resource to answer your tough California and federal employment law questions in an authoritative, one-stop reference:
This one-stop reference manual has just been completely updated for 2016! In it you’ll find both California and federal changes you need to know.
Save time, money, and headaches with this comprehensive compliance guide to all major elements of federal and state employment law.
When you order your copy today, you'll discover:
- Over 1,300 pages of reliable, plain-English guidance on key HR issues arranged by topic in an easy-to-use, quick-reference format
- Highlights of the latest legal changes and developments from the past year
- Updates on new legislation and regulatory changes and what they mean for you in 2016
- Coverage of precedent-setting court decisions
- Quality overviews and analysis of both federal and California requirements
- And much, much more