10-Minute HR Trainer™ is the easy way to deliver valuable human resource management training meetings in as little as 10 minutes. It includes everything you need for training- meeting outlines, handouts, quizzes, etc. Put it to work in your organization and stop worrying!
- 50 prewritten training sessions on essential HR topics
- Everything you need to instantly train supervisors on essential HR skills.
- Actual case studies
- Supervisors get hands-on experience from actual HR situations.
- Reproducible handouts
- Mini-posters, overheads and other leave-behinds drive home your training message
- Quizzes, checklists, and activities
- Test retention, build confidence, and find out where follow-up training is needed
- Monthly newsletter
- Stay updated with the latest in training news, techniques, and tips to help you conduct effective and interesting training on the most critical training topics.
- Quarterly updates
- Be confident your training message is always up to date.
- Plus, new HR training sessions and employee handouts to keep training fresh.
10 Minute HR Trainer is the busy HR manager’s dream tool: everything needed to conduct fast and memorable training on key employment law topics. And by fast, we mean 10 minute courses that deliver those vital how-to (and definitely-do-not-do) instructions your managers need to avoid a catastrophe the next time they have to hire, fire, discipline, investigate a complaint, and otherwise interact with employees.
You may not be able to pull supervisors out of circulation for a day-long employment law workshop, but you can probably find 10 minutes every two weeks. 10 Minute HR Trainer is your perfect turn-key companion for making it work.
Train your supervisors on critical topics like these:
- Legal issues in hiring
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Workers’ compensation
- Interview techniques
- Writing job descriptions
- Building your listening skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Performance goals and criteria
- Documenting performance
- Workplace violence and warning signs
- Discipline policies
- Employee motivation
- Employment at will
Part II. Trainer Outlines, Handouts, and Quizzes
- Legal Responsibilities
- Finding the Right People
- Communicating for Results
- Performance Management
- Employee Conduct in the Workplace
- Personnel Management
- Discipline and Termination
- Work Improvement Strategies
- Resource Management
- Taking Responsibility for Your Performance
Part III. Appendix