Teaching how to handle sensitive labor law issues like ADA, FMLA, and sexual harassment has never been easier. You simply pick a training meeting, click, and deliver attention getting, professional quality PowerPoint meetings.
Forget about preparation time, HR Training Presentations includes everything you need for effective supervisor training:
- 20 prewritten PowerPoint training meetings on key HR topics: Training that will help you avoid costly lawsuits; guide you workplace to total regulatory compliance.
- Sessions with AUDIO - we do the talking for you! Professional trainer - no extra cost.
- Fully researched and expertly designed to save you time: 30+ years experience and the benefit of attorney / legal editors on staff
- Every training session includes a comprehensive trainer's guide to give the trainer background and guidance on training for that topic, including ideas for customizing the training session for your operation.
- Easy to customize slides: The PowerPoint slides make for interesting, professional meetings. Easy to customize with your own policies and photos.
- Reproducible handouts and quizzes: Simply print out and photocopy the handouts for concise, cost-effective training reminders. Use the quizzes to assess training gaps. Also includes new sign-in sheets, training records, and evaluation forms.
- Interactive exercises: Hands on or interactive exercises get buy-in and increase comprehension.
- Quarterly updates Every 90 days, you'll receive a new CD-ROM with 4 all-new HR training presentations with audio, trainers guides, handouts, and interactive exercises.
Presentations cover topics like:
- Sexual harassment for supervisors
- Sexual harassment for all employees
- Progressive discipline
- Diversity for supervisors
- Diversity for all employees
- New Employee Orientation
- Family and Medical Leave Act for supervisors
- Performance appraisals
- Time management
- Workplace violence and warning signs
2. Sexual Harassment - What Employees Need to Know
3. Workplace Violence - How to Prevent and Defuse for Employees
4. Time Management Skills for Employees
5. Diversity for All Employees
6. ADA - What Supervisors Need to Know
7. Diversity - Legal Basics for Supervisors
8. FMLA - What Supervisors Need to Know
9. Interviewing Skills for Supervisors
10. Performance Appraisals - How to Conduct them Legally and Effectively
11. Progressive Discipline
12. Sexual Harassment - What Supervisors Need to Know
13. Workplace Violence - How to Prevent and Defuse for Supervisors
14. COBRA and HIPAA - What Supervisors Need to Know
15. Substance Abuse in the Workplace - What Supervisors Need to Know
16. Teambuilding for Supervisors and Managers
17. Job Descriptions - How to Write them Effectively
18. FLSA - What Supervisors Needs to Know
19. Hiring Legally
20. Worker’s Compensation - What Supervisors Need to Know