Energy is transferred from a set of rotating impeller blades to the gas in a centrifugal compressor. The designation centrifugal implies that the gas flow is radial, and the energy transfer is caused from a change in the centrifugal forces acting on the gas. Centrifugal compressors deliver high flow capacity per unit of installed space and weight, have good reliability, and require significantly less maintenance than reciprocating compressors.
Centrifugal compressors offer certain operational advantages over conventional natural gas compressors and is instrumental in day to day oil and gas operations. Some of them are significantly reduced sour oil leakage and can be supplied with a feature that allows the compressor to maintain case pressure during shutdown without requiring that the auxiliary seal oil system be operating.
As in case with other oil and gas markets, North America is expected to lead the market in the coming decade, as the regions new exploration activity is at an all-time high and the ongoing shale boom boosting the market for truck usage in oil and gas industry. Europe and Asia-Pacific are growing rapidly in terms of market demand. Demand is high particularly in some countries such as China, India, United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. Regions such as South and Central America and Africa are expected to share a decent share of market demand in the coming years although there are some factors restraining the oil and gas activity in these regions.
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the centrifugal compressors market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the centrifugal compressors market on both global and regional scale. 6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1) for gaining an exhaustive understanding of global centrifugal compressors market. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Investment Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints & Opportunities
4.1.1 Shale Boom
4.1.2 Increased Exploration Activity
4.1.3 Exploration from Ageing Reservoirs
4.2.1 Political Issues Causing Market Instability
4.2.2 Environmental Concerns
4.3.1 Africa Presents a Decent Market Opportunity
5. Global Centrifugal Compressors Market Analysis, by Application Areas
6. Global Centrifugal Compressors Market Analysis, by Type
6.2 Multi-stage Centrifugal Compressors
6.3 Single-stage Centrifugal Compressors
7. Global Centrifugal Compressors Market Analysis, by Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.2 Major Countries
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2020
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2020
126.96.36.199 Gulf of Mexico
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2020
7.2.2 Major Countries
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2020
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2020
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2020
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2020
7.3.2 Major Countries
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2020
184.108.40.206 The North Sea
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2020
18.104.22.168 The Netherlands
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2020
7.4 South & Central America
7.4.2 Major Countries
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2020
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2020
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2020
7.5 Middle East and Africa
7.5.2 Major Countries
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2020
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2020
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2020
8. Global Centrifugal Compressor Market Analysis, by Type of Formation
9.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
9.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
10. Key Company Analysis
10.1 Baker Hughes Inc.
10.2 Halliburton Co.
10.3 Weatherford International Ltd
10.4 Royal Dutch Shell Plc
10.5 Schlumberger Ltd
10.6 Statoil ASA
10.7 BP Plc
10.8 Elliott Upstream Solutions
10.9 GE Energy
10.10 Exterran Partners, L.P. (EXLP)
10.11 USA Compression Partners LP
10.12 Regency Energy Partners LP
10.13 J-W Operating
10.14 Valerus Compression Service LP
10.15 Enerflex Ltd.
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Deal Summary
11.1.3 Asset Transactions
11.2 Recent Developments and Contract Announcements
12.3 Market Definition
12.3.3 Secondary Research
12.3.4 Primary Research
12.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
12.4 Contact Us
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Halliburton Co.
- Weatherford International Ltd
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Schlumberger Ltd
- Statoil ASA
- BP Plc
- Elliott Upstream Solutions
- GE Energy
- Atlas Copco
- USA Compression Partners LP
- Regency Energy Partners LP
- J-W Operating
- Valerus Compression Service LP
- Enerflex Ltd.