Floating production systems are used for drilling and production operations in oil and gas fields. Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessels, or FPSOs, are offshore production facilities that house both processing equipment and storage for produced hydrocarbons.
FPSOs are basically a vessel equipped with processing equipment, topsides and hydrocarbon storage facilities. After processing FPSOs store natural gas in the storage space before offloading them periodically to shuttle tankers or pipelines. An FPSO differs from a TLP or jacket structure facility in that it has the capacity to store oil and gas which can be fed directly to transportation tankers or which can fill directly from single buoy mooring or alternatively can be fed to a pipeline.
The prime objective of the FPSO operations services is safe and cost-effective operations and delivery of oil & gas products to the shuttle tankers and/or to shore in line with the agreements and budget criteria of oil companies.
Ever increasing energy demand, increasing offshore new exploration and production activities, increasing investments in oil and gas industry are driving the market. On the flip side, environmental issues, reliability of the subsea units and costs associated with intervention operations are restraining the market from growth.
North America is expected to lead the floating production market in the coming decade, as the regions new exploration activity is at its all-time high and the operators are often forced to work in much deeper waters which require sophisticated technology and equipment. On the flipside, maintenance and operational issues, costs associated with operating in subsea environment and government policies are constraining the market from growth.
What the Report Offers
- Market Definition for the floating production systems along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the North America floating production systems market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on both country and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on both country and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North America floating production systems market on both country and regional basis.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1)For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the North America market for floating production systems. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2)An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, pump manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3)Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Recent Developments in Floating Production Systems
3.3 R & D Activities
3.4 Investments and Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Increasing Energy Demand
4.1.2 Increasing Exploration Activity
4.1.3 High Demand for Intervention Vessels
4.2.1 Environmental Issues
4.2.2 Lack of Skilled Labor
4.2.3 Constitutional Barriers
4.3.1 Investment Opportunities in Vessel Manufacturing
4.3.2 Increasing Drilling Activity Across the Globe
5. Floating Production Systems Services Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Equipment Manufacturers
5.3 Service Providers
6. North America Floating Production Systems Market Analysis, by Country
6.2 Major Countries
6.2.1 United States
184.108.40.206 Market Demand to 2020
220.127.116.11 Investment Opportunities
18.104.22.168 Technology Advancements
22.214.171.124 Market Demand to 2020
126.96.36.199 Investment Opportunities
188.8.131.52 Technology Advancements
6.2.3 Gulf of Mexico
184.108.40.206 Market Demand to 2020
220.127.116.11 Investment Opportunities
18.104.22.168 Technology Advancements
7. North America Floating Production Systems Market Analysis, by Type
7.2.1 Market Definition
7.2.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
7.3 Tension Leg Platform
7.3.1 Market Definition
7.3.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
7.4.1 Market Definition
7.4.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
7.5.1 Market Definition
7.5.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
8. North America Wireline Services Market Analysis, by Water Depth
8.2 Deep Water
8.3 Shallow Water
8.4 Ultra-Deep Water
9.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
9.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
10. Key Company Analysis
10.1 Baker Hughes Inc
10.2 Schlumberger Limited
10.3 Halliburton Company
10.4 Nabors Industries Ltd
10.5 Weatherford International
10.6 BUMI Armada Berhad
10.7 Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co. Ltd.
10.8 Keppel Offshore and Marine Ltd.
10.9 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Corporation
10.10 SBM Offshore
10.11 Technip S.A.
10.12 Teekay Corporation
10.13 Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd
10.14 Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
10.15 Pipavav Defence and Offshore Engineering Company Ltd.
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Deal Summary
11.1.2 Private Equity
11.1.3 Equity Offerings
11.1.4 Debt Offerings
11.1.6 Asset Transactions
11.2 Recent Developments
11.2.1 New Technology Inventions
11.2.2 New Contract Announcements
12.3 Market Definition
12.3.3 Secondary Research
12.3.4 Primary Research
12.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
12.4 Contact Us