Increasing urbanization in developing countries, transmission expansion to integrate renewable energy resources, and new capacity addition in thermal and nuclear power generation are a few factors attributing to the growth of the global medium voltage transformers market. On the flipside, though, volatile nature of raw material prices and maintenance costs threaten to inhibit the development of the medium voltage transformer market.
The dry-type of transformers are higher in cost as compared to the liquid-filled transformers, although some characteristics of the dry-type can attribute to them being chosen as an alternative to the liquid-filled transformers. Because cooling fluid is not required for the dry-type, like in the case of the liquid-filled transformers, there is no possible danger to the environment, which makes the dry type of transformer most suitable for green areas. These transformers are used for power distribution in residential areas and also for industrial and commercial purposes. The US is one of the largest markets and holds the biggest installed base of medium voltage transformers. Electric utilities account for approximately two-thirds of the medium voltage transformers market, with industrial and commercial segments accounting for the rest.
The report comprehensively analyzes the medium voltage transformer market by segmenting it based on type, mounting, application, and geography. Key drivers and restraints affecting the growth of the market are also discussed in detail. The study also elucidates on the competitive landscape and key market players.
What the Report Offers
- Market analysis for the global medium voltage transformer market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market overview and identification of key drivers and restraints that influence the studied market.
- Identification of macro and micro factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and rising prospective opportunities globally and regionally.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
- Demand forecast for every segment of the studied market for the projected period.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies and their market share.
- Analysis of the current strategic interests and financial information of the major companies, along with the strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Base Currency
1.4 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.5 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Econometric Forecast Model
2.4 Research Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview and Industry Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Technology Overview
5.3 Recent Developments
5.4 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
5.5 Porters Five Forces
5.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.5.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
6. Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
6.1 Market Drivers
6.1.1 Rapid Urbanization in developing countries
6.1.2 Expansion of Transmission
6.2 Market Restraints
6.2.1 Maintanance costs
6.3.1 New Technology Innovations
7. Global Medium Voltage Transformer Market, Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Equipment Manufacturers
7.3 Service Providers
8. Global Medium Voltage Transformer Market, By Region
8.1 North America
8.1.2 Major Countries
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Gulf of Mexico
8.2.2 Major Countries
126.96.36.199 Other Countries
8.3.2 Major Countries
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 The Netherlands
220.127.116.11 North Sea
18.104.22.168 Other Countries
8.4 South and Central America
8.4.2 Major Countries
22.214.171.124 Other Countries
8.5 Middle East and Africa
8.5.2 Major Countries
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 Other Countries
9. Global Medium Voltage Transformer Market, By Type
9.1 Liquid Filled
9.2 Dry Type Transformer
10. Global Medium Voltage Transformer Market, By Mounting
10.1 Pad Mounted transformer
10.2 Pole Mounted transformer
11. Global Medium Voltage Transformer Market, By Application
15. Key Company Analysis
15.1 ABB Ltd.
15.2 Schneider Electric
15.3 Crompton Greaves Ltd.
15.4 Emerson Industrial Automation
15.5 Hammond Power Solutions
15.6 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
15.8 Eaton Corporation
15.9 SMA America LLC
15.10 Kirloskar Electric
16.1 Contact Us