Syngas is conceptually similar to natural gas, containing a mixture of hydrogen, methane and carbon monoxide. It can be combusted in a gas turbine engine to produce electricity. Syngas only has 50% of the energy density compared to natural gas due to which syngas is mostly suited for the production of transportation fuels and other chemical products. Syngas can also be utilized as a basic chemical building block in the petrochemical and refining industries.
Market Dynamics of the Asia-Pacific Synthesis Gas (Syngas) Market:
- High demand for chemicals
- High population resulting in increased demand for food and energy
Asia-Pacific Synthesis Gas (Syngas) Market Segmentation
The market can be broadly segmented by end-uses (power generation, chemicals, liquid fuels, and gaseous fuels) and by feedstock (coal, natural gas, petroleum, and biomass). The market can be further segmented by geography into China, Australia, India and the Rest of Asia-Pacific.
The report studies the market for major players for insights into the recent developments, financials and products & services offered. The market for synthesis gas is includes
- Chicago Bridge
- Haldor TopsÃ¸e
- Iron Company
- KBR, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- NIPPON SHOKUBAI Co. Ltd.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Analysis for the Asia-Pacific synthesis gas (syngas) market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific synthesis gas (syngas) market on a regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major countries this industry is growing and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
3. Syngas & Derivatives
3.2 Current Market Scenario
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By End-uses
5.1.1 Power generation
5.1.3 Liquid fuels
5.1.4 Gaseous fuels
5.2 By Feedstock
5.2.2 Natural gas
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures & Collaborations
7.3 Market Share Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
8.2 Royal Dutch Shell
8.3 Haldor Topsoe
8.4 KBR, Inc.
8.5 Dow Chemical Co.
8.6 BP Global
8.7 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
8.8 SynGas Technology LLC
8.9 Chicago Bridge and Iron Co.
8.10 Linde Group
8.11 Siemens AG
8.12 General Electric
8.13 OXEA GmbH
8.16 Agrium Inc.
8.17 CF Industries Holdings Inc.
8.18 Sasol Ltd.
8.19 ConocoPhillips Co.
8.20 Foster Wheeler AG
8.21 Linc Energy Ltd.
8.22 Technip SA
8.23 Sasol Ltd.
8.24 Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd.