HDPE is the world's third largest commodity plastic resin after polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polypropylene (PP). High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is one of the most widely used plastics in several industrial sectors such as packaging, construction and automotive.
Since 2000, production of HDPE has increased more than 20% per annum and a large portion of this was contributed by Saudi Arabia. The total capacity in this region is estimated to be 6.9 million tons. There is no end in sight for this rapid development in Middle East as several projects are well under way throughout the region. Such developments are expected to make this region the most important supplier of HDPE in the world. Middle Eastern producers, who globally have the most price-advantaged feedstock for ethylene production, would likely compete with Asian producers in South Korea, Singapore and Thailand.
Changes in regional demand will also have an effect on the global production structure of manufacturers. Over the next five years, a new capacity of more than 8 million tons will be added in Asia-Pacific region and this will push Middle East to the second position with an additional capacity of 7 million tons.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary 3. High-density Polyethylene
3.2 Current Market Scenario
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Blow Molding
5.1.3 Injection Molding
5.1.4 Pipe and Conduit
5.1.5 Rotational Molding
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Pipes & Tubes
5.2.2 Fuel tanks
5.2.3 Processing equipments
5.2.4 Wire and cable insulations
5.2.5 Health care applications
6. Europe Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.2 United Kingdom
6.5 Rest of Europe
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures & Collaborations
7.3 Market Share Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles
8.1 BASF Corporation
8.2 Lyondell Basell
8.3 Ineos Olefins & Polymers
8.4 Total Petrochemicals
8.5 Dow Chemicals
8.6 Akzonobel N.V.
8.7 ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
8.8 Afton Chemical Corporation
8.9 DuPont Engineering Polymers
8.10 Chemtura Corp.
8.11 SINOPEC Corp.
8.12 Braskem SA
8.13 Innospec Inc.
8.14 Cummins Inc.
8.15 Total S.A.
8.16 Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA, Inc.
8.17 Evonik Industries
8.18 Chevron Phillips Chemical Co
8.22 Petronas Chemicals
8.23 Indian Oil Cor-poration Ltd.
8.24 Qatar Chemical Co Ltd
8.25 Thai Polyethylene Co. Ltd.