The plans for market expansion in the Chinese WWT technology market majorly depends on the industrial productivity and the packaged WWT systems. The report is segmented based on the application as follows: healthcare, energy, municipal, industrial, food and beverage, and others. The industrial sector will be the fastest growing segment in the Chinese WWT Technology market accounting for XX.XX% in 2015.
Market Dynamics of the Chinese WWT Market:
- Huge demand from industrial sector
- Depleting water resources
- Population growth
- Stringent government emission laws
- Lack of awareness
- High cost of technology
The Chinese WWT technology market, on the basis of technology, can be broadly segmented into microfiltration (MF), ultrafiltration (UF), nanofiltration (NF), and reverse osmosis. The market report has also been segmented on the basis of types of equipment such as membrane bioreactor, digesters, pumps and blowers, belt press, diffusers, and others.
The study focuses on the Chinese WWT technology and the future developments in the market during the forecasted period. The various industries of water treatment technologies have been discussed in detail in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market; where-in the market share of each is analyzed and estimates are provided for the next 5 years.
Furthermore, new technology such as zero liquid discharge will offer numerous opportunities in the Chinese WWT technology market. The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are:
- Beijing Huanzhi clean-tech equipment Co.Ltd.
- Capital environmental protection
- China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group
- Sichuan Demo-Scimee Sci. & Tech. Co. Ltd
- Suez Environment
- VA Tech Wabag GMBH,
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Analysis for the Chinese WWT technology market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Chinese WWT technology market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 PESTEL Analysis
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Huge demand from Industrial Sector
4.1.2 Depleting Water Resources
4.1.3 Population growth
4.1.4 Stringent government emission laws
4.2.1 Lack of Awareness
4.2.2 High Cost of Technology
4.3.1 Huge Investments on R&D
4.3.2 Newer Applications
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Technology
5.1.2 Ultrafiltration (UF)
5.1.4 Reverse Osmosis
5.2 By Equipment
5.2.1 Membrane Bioreactor
5.2.3 Pumps and Blowers
5.2.4 Belt Press
5.2.6 Others (Grit Chambers, Clarifiers)
5.3 By Application
5.3.5 Food and Beverage
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures Collaborations and Agreements
6.3 Market Shares Analysis
6.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
7. Company Profiles
7.1 VA Tech Wabag GMBH
7.2 Zhonghuan Water Treatment Construction Co., Ltd
7.3 GE Water
7.4 Beijing Capital CO.Ltd.
7.6 Sound Environmental resources CO. Ltd.
7.7 China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group
7.8 SFC Environmental Technologies Private Limited
7.9 Aquatech Systems Asia Pvt. Ltd.
7.10 Mott Macdonald
7.12 Suez Environment
7.13 Beijing Huanzhi clean-tech equipment Co.Ltd.
7.14 Beijing Water Business Doctor Co,.LTDtd
7.15 Beijing Orient irrigation Eco-tech Co.Ltd
7.16 Sichuan Demo-Scimee Sci.& Tech. Co. Ltd
7.17 Capital environmental protection
7.18 EcoTurbo(Dalian) Science & Technology Co., Ltd