The plans for market expansion in the membrane WWT technology market majorly depends on the industrial productivity and the packaged WWT systems. The report is segmented based on the application as follows: healthcare, energy, industrial, food and beverage, and others. The industrial sector will be the fastest growing segment in the global membrane WWT market accounting for XX.XX% in 2015.
Market Dynamics of the Global Membrane WWT Market:
- Rising demand for low pressure membrane technologies
- Lack of freshwater resources
- Population growth
- Stringent government emission laws
- Lack of awareness
- High cost of technology
The global membrane WWT market, on the basis of technology, can be broadly segmented into microfiltration (MF), ultrafiltration (UF), nanofiltration (NF), and reverse osmosis.
The report is segmented on the basis of geography - North Americas, Europe, the Asia-Pacific (APAC), South America and the Middle-East & Africa (MEA). The various industries of water treatment technologies have been discussed in detail in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market; where-in the market share of each is analysed and estimates are provided for the next 5 years.
Furthermore, R&D within water technology will offer numerous opportunities in the global membrane WWT market. The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are:
- Ch2m Hill
- Dow Water & Process Solutions
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- Mott Macdonald
- Siemens Water Solutions
- Suez Environnement
- Tetra Tech Inc.
- Veolia Water Technologies
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Analysis for the global membrane WWT market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global membrane WWT market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Membrane Waste Water Treatment (WWT) Market
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Demand for Low Pressure Membrane Technologies
4.1.2 Lack of Freshwater Resources
4.1.3 Population Growth
4.1.4 Stringent Government Emission Laws
4.2.1 Lack of Awareness
4.2.2 High Cost of Technology
4.3.1 Huge Investments on R&D
4.3.2 Newer Applications
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Technology
5.1.2 Ultrafiltration (UF)
5.1.4 Reverse Osmosis
5.2 By Application
5.2.4 Food and Beverage
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.1.4 South Korea
6.1.5 Australia & New Zealand
6.1.6 Rest of APAC
6.2.2 United Kingdom
6.2.5 Rest of Europe
6.3 North America
6.3.1 United States
6.4 South America
6.4.3 Rest of South America
6.5 Middle-East and Africa
6.5.1 Saudi Arabia
6.5.2 South Africa
6.5.4 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Market Shares Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles
8.4 Black & Veatch
8.6 Ch2m Hill
8.7 DegrÃ©mont Industry
8.8 Dow Water & Process Solutions
8.9 Evoqua Water Technologies
8.10 GE Water & Process Technologies
8.11 IDE Technologies
8.12 Kurita Water Industries Ltd.
8.13 Louis Berger
8.14 Mott Macdonald
8.18 Remondis Aqua
8.20 Suez Environnement
8.21 Tetra Tech Inc.
8.22 Veolia Water Technologies