This research service takes a look at the critical factors that influence customer behaviour throughout the three phases—pre-purchase, purchase, and post-purchase - of their journey through life insurers’ touch points.
The research service utilises the proprietary Customer Experience Index (CEI) methodology, as well as the widely used Net Promoter Scores (NPS) methodology to understand the dynamics of the interactions between customers and their insurer.
2. Executive Summary
3. CEM Study-Malaysia’s Life Insurance Sector 2015
4. Understanding Pre-Purchase Behaviour
5. Understanding Purchase Behaviour
6. Understanding Post-Purchase Behaviour
7. Analysis by Customer Experience Index (CEI)
8. Company Analysis-Great Eastern Life Assurance
9. Company Analysis-AIA Berhad
10. Company Analysis-Etiqa
11. Company Analysis-Prudential Assurance
12. Final Words-What We Are Excited About