The “Online Retailing in Europe, 2015-2020” report, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in online retail channel across Europe. In addition, it highlights fastest growing markets for online identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the online channel.
- The UK will remain the largest online market in Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe to witness strong growth in 2015-2020
- European E-Commerce is undergoing the change wave
- Italy is the fastest growing e-commerce market is growing in Europe
- Provides a comprehensive view of the online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecast to 2020; and highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecast for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
- The report covers twenty four countries in the Europe.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the online retail market in Europe, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 10 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region.
2 .Online Retailing in Europe, 2015–2020
3. Executive Summary of the region
4. Online retail sales 2014 (US$ billion) and CAGR% growth 2015-2020
5. Top 3 biggest and fastest growing category group
6. Top 5 fastest growing countries in each category group
7. Online retail trends in the region
8. Payment preferences the region
9. Major online retailers the region
10. Innovative retailers the regioN
List of Figures
Figure 1-24 Top 3 biggest and fastest growing category group in each country
Figure 25 Electrical and electronics
Figure 26 Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods
Figure 27 Books, news and stationery
Figure 28 Food and grocery
Figure 29 Music, video and entertainment software
Figure 30 Sports and leisure equipment
Figure 31 Health and beauty
Figure 32 Home and garden products
Figure 33 Furniture and floor coverings