This studye report help you to understand the overall market of Mongolia and to enter this market. Super Premium, Mainstream and low-end, all kind of tobacco had a high demand. Global suppliers had opened their dealers in Mongolia, for example, Japan Tobacco International (JTI), Philip Morris, Korean Tobacco International (KTI) and so on.
Based on our analysis, we are suggesting potential companies which interested this market to pay close attention for import supply market, not cultivation or farming. Consumer behaviour and market demand of imported products are increasing. Before interest this market, we are suggesting you to read this report very carefully.
Industry-specific data including market share, market concentration, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will help you to save your valuable time. We can also say that this report could be the helpful for independent analysts or researchers to conduct a full of statistic tables and industry information.
Customers will get the following benefits from this research report:
- Overview of an industry's size and market structure;
- overall glance of the key players;
- Key Success Factors of this market and entry barriers;
- Competitive Landscape of this market;
- Product Demand and its structure, main specifications of the industry's products;
- Analyst's summary
Main data sources are:
- National Statistics Office of Mongolia;
- Customs General Department Statistics;
- Company Internal Information and comprehensive analysis;
- Expert Interview Facts;
- Other public sources
The report provides a key statistics of 2012-2015 and insight of 2016-2020.
- Legal Environment
1 World Tobacco Market vs. Mongolia
- Sales and Key Players
2 Mongolian Tobacco Market
- Import Supply
- Domestic Production
- Distribution Channel, Capacity
- Market Trend
4 Competitive Landscape
- Market concentration
- Entry barriers
- Basis of Competition
- Key Success Factors
5 Analyst's summary
6 Potential support to new entrants