What is Head-Up Display?
Head-Up display (HUDs) are transparent displays that present valuable and critical information into the pilots or users forward field of view. These displays are majorly used in aircrafts and automobiles. Two of the most important parts of driving are being able to see well and knowing where you're going. Head-up display technology works with both of these ideas in mind and it's going to change the way we see the road forever. Heads-up display (HUD) systems can project information on the windshield, tell you where to turn, notify you of lane markings, identify how close the car in front of you is and even give you restaurants information all right in front of your eyes and while you're actually able to see those objects or places. Fighter jets have used a simple HUD system to display altitude, speed and even targeting systems. The technology for HUD varies on the system. Some cars use transparent phosphors on windshield that reacts when a laser shines on it.
What are the major applications for Heads-Up Display?
The various end users assessed includes Auto motives, Aviation and Wearable’s. HUD in Aviation’s is used to present information to the pilot in the line of their external forward vision which projects key flight instrument data onto a small see-through screen which is positioned in front of the pilot. HUD in auto motives improves driver’s safety, performance, efficiency and comfort through the support of information and communication technology.
Market Research and Market Trends of Heads-Up Display Ecosystem
- HUD in nanotechnology is an emerging technology in which the nanoparticles are embedded in the transparent material. These tiny particles can be tuned to scatter only certain wavelengths, colors or light, while letting all the rest pass through, which means the glass remains transparent enough to see colors and shapes clearly through it, while allowing a single color which is clearly visible on the glass.
- Optical-see through head mounted display (HMD) design is another trend gaining prominence which is achieved by combining the recent advancement of free from optical technology and microscopic integral imaging method which creates a 3D image source from HMD viewing optics, instead of 2D display surface. This optical-see approach will result in compact, Augmented Reality display.
- Artificial Intelligence is being adopted in the Heads up Display market by employing Cloud terminal. AI acts as a driver’s digital assistant analyzing the driver’s habits at different times of the day and week and on this basis automatically setting the entertainment, navigation and other informations necessary at the required time.
- With the Holographic HUD the volume of the Augmented Reality Head-Up display will be reduced to minimum. Compared to the currently available systems, the ultrathin Head-Up Display will be three time smaller. It will need less space while at the same time providing a larger image with all the relevant information.
Who are the Major Players in Gallium Nitride market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Visteon group, Toshiba corporation, Thales Sa, Robert Bosch, Rockwell Collins Inc., Micro vision Inc., Nippon Seiki Co Ltd, Honeywell Aerospace Inc., Garmin Ltd and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Table of Contents
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 8 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 8 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 8 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.2. Cathode Ray Tube(CRT)
6.3.3. Light emitting diode(LED)
6.3.4. Micro-Electro Mechanical System(MEMS)
6.3.5. Optical Waveguide
6.3.4. Organic light-emitting diode(OLED)
7.2. 2nd Generation
7.3. 3rd Generation
7.4. 4th Generation
18.104.22.168. Small Cars
22.214.171.124. Luxury Vehicle
126.96.36.199. Sports Utility Vehicle
188.8.131.52. Sports Vehicle
8.2. Trucks & Busses
8.4.1. Civil Aviation
8.4.2. Defense Aviation
9.2. Projector/Projection units
9.2.1. Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCOS) Projector
9.2.2. Digital Light Processing(DLP) Projector
9.2.3. Laser Beam Steering (LBS) Projector
9.3. Display Units
9.3.1. Digital Micro mirror Device(DMD) Display
9.3.2. Liquid Crystal Display(LCD) Technology
9.3.3. Liquid Crystal Silicon Technology
184.108.40.206. Nematics LCOS Display
220.127.116.11. Ferroelectric LCOS Display