What is Entrance Matting?
Entrance mats are laid outside or inside the house and mainly serves the purpose of removing dirt from footwear by allowing the person to scrub/wipe their footwear soles on them. Entrance matting is a concept that helps in the removal of dust and dirt entering in to the building through the foot or footwear. Entrance mats are classified on the basis of parent material used such as rubber, nylon, coir, cotton etc. The main driver force is the increased availability of rubber, mainly nitrile rubber.
Indoor mats are placed at room entries, kitchen entries and other places. In a residential building in living rooms. Lift entries, stair entries and exit places in commercial complexes, hospitals, and holy places and so on. Outdoor include home garden mats, door out spaces, gate mats, terrace, porches, balconies and similar locations.
This report gives an in-depth assessment of Entrance Matting market by material, by type, applications, end user industries and geography.
What are the major applications for Entrance Matting?
Entrance Matting is the first line of defence in keeping the dirt and debris from entering the building and it can remove up to 80% of the dirt thereby ensures maintains better indoor air quality. Entrance matting refer to the mats which are used at the entrance of the residential and commercial complexes and at the entry of the individual rooms to trap the soil, dust and moisture content to prevent dirt and disease spreading, damage to floor and so on. Emergence of new flooring solutions including marble, laminate and parquet flooring has paved the way for the utilization of the floor mats to protect them from damage and scratches has been intensifying the market growth. The residential applications of entrance mats include the independent homes, apartments and so on and the matting is used in the at home entrances, kitchen entrances, toilets, terrace entrances, stair cases and so on. Commercial applications include places such as auditoriums, airports, shopping malls, hotels, gyms, hospitals, sport complexes, business complexes, institutions, supermarkets and so on.
Market Research and Market Trends of Entrance Matting Ecosystem
- The demand for entrance matting market has increased significantly due to its wide spread adoption by end users for different applications. Manufactures can very easily customize the shape and size of mats, and provide the buyer with additional features, as per the buyer’s requirements.
- Increasing disposable incomes and shift towards entrance matting for indoor and outdoor utility have been propelling the sales in the U.S.
- Rapid industrialization, increasing commercial establishments, expanding hospitality and retail industries and increasing need for cleanliness will propel the demand for entrance matting in the commercial sectors of China and India.
- New housing constructions in the U.S., Western Europe and Australia would influence the growth of entrance matting in new residential construction segment. Owing to rapidly escalating construction industry, there are huge number of countries with increasing permits for residential buildings.
- Emergence of new flooring solutions including marble, laminate and parquet flooring has paved the way for the utilization of the floor mats to protect them from damage and scratches and this has been intensifying the market growth.
Who are the Major Players in Entrance Matting market?
Forbo holding AG, 3M Company, Millikan and Company, and Cintas Corporation are the dominant players of the entrance matting market.
What is our report scope?
The report gives in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
All our reports are customizable as per your needs to a certain extent. Wealso provide 20 free consulting hours for purchase of each report, enabling you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), volume (units) and value ($m). Country level data is provided based on – product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitors’ performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and increase efficiency of your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, and product launches of all key players in the past four years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than 20 top countries, for the market.
Table of Contents
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 8 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 8 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 8 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.5. Nitrile Rubber
6.3.7. Stainless Steel
6.3.8. Sheet Fiber
7.5. Anti-static & Static Dissipative
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
9.3.5. Cruise Ships
9.3.7. Hospitals and Healthcare Institutions
9.3.8. Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes
9.3.10. Office Buildings
9.3.11. Railway Stations
9.3.10. Residential Buildings
9.3.12. Shopping Centers
9.3.13. Sports Stadiums
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Entrance Matting - South America Segment Research
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Entrance Matting - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Entrance Matting – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12.2. Forbo holding AG
12.3. 3M Company
12.4. Millikan and Company
12.5. Cintas Corporation
14.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
14.1.2. Industry Databases
14.1.4. Company News
14.1.5. Company Annual Reports
14.1.6. Application Trends
14.1.7. New Products and Product database
14.1.8. Company Transcripts
14.1.9. R&D Trends
14.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
14.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends