The Wine market in India will register a moderate growth during 2015-2020 due to stringent and regressive government rules with different taxation across various states. Overall Still Wine is estimated to be the most dominant and fastest growing category during 2015 - 2020. Consumer trends such as Value and Experience Economy have influenced product consumption in the current scenario while the concept of Wine tourism and growth of e-commerce industry in India will contribute to the market growth over the next five years.
- The Wine market in Bulgaria is forecast to register a CAGR of 22.7% during 2015-2020.
- The Still Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
- The Red Wine segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Still Wine category.
- Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Indian Wine market.
- Ivy Brut and Sula - Brut are the leading brands of Sparkling Wine in India.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in India provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass Paper and Board Rigid Plastics and others; container data for: Bottle Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
Value and volume analysis for the Indian Wine market
Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Indian Wine market
Volume analysis by category
Market value and growth rates, by category
Historic and forecast value analysis by category
Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Average category level pricing
Key Distribution Channels
Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Indian Wine market
Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
Consumer trend analysis
Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
For key trends in the Indian Wine market:
How the trend is influencing consumption in the Indian Wine market
How to target the trend in the Indian Wine market
How the trend will evolve in the Indian Wine market
Key target demographic and the rate at which the trend will evolve
What are the key drivers that will influence growth of Wine market in the future
New products launched in the Indian Wine market
Category value and volume data
Explanation of sub-trends
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in INR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to INR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
- Sankalp Winery Pvt Ltd,samant soma wines
- Pernod Ricard S.A.
- United Breweries (Holdings) Limited
- Diageo Plc
- Accolade Wines
- Constellation Brands Inc.
- Sula Vineyards
- Vranken-Pommery Monopole
- indage vintners
- Grover Vineyards
- Grover Zampa winery
- heritage grape winery.