North America is expected to dominate the market during the forecasted period attributed to high level of awareness about smart syringes and availability of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure in this region. However, APAC is estimated to be the fastest growing market owing to increasing healthcare expenditure and government initiatives to curb unsafe injection practices and prevent blood borne transmissions. Moreover, efforts by WHO and various governments together are also boosting market growth.
The key players in the global Smart Syringes market profiled in this report include Becton, Dickinson And Company, B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Baxter International Inc., Medtronic, Merck & Company Inc., Parker Hannifin, Retractable Technologies, Inc., Revolutions Medical Corporation, Smiths Group Plc, Star Syringe, Terumo Medical Corporation and Unilife Corporation.
The market is segmented by product, applications, end users and geography. The market segmentation on the basis of product include active safety syringe, passive safety syringe and auto disable syringe. On the basis of applications, the market is segregated into drug delivery, vaccination and blood sample collection. Segmentation on the basis of end users include hospitals and clinics, physicians, diabetes patients, psychiatrists and others. The market is segmented on the basis of geography which includes North America, Europe, APAC and RoW.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Global Smart Syringes Market.
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with gap analysis, historical analysis & key analyst’s insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Global Smart Syringes Market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Global Smart Syringes Market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.2. Current Market Trends
2.3. Analyst Insight
2.3.1. Key Findings
2.4. Drugs and Device Regulation
2.4.1. United States
2.4.2. European Union
2.4.5. Rest of the World
2.5. Pipeline Analysis
2.5.1. Auto Retractable Smart Safetysyringe
3. Market Determinant
3.1.1. Increasing Prevalence of Blood Borne Transmissions
3.1.2. Government Initiatives To Prevent Improper and Unsafe Injection Practices
3.1.3. W.H.O Policy To Shift To Smart Syringes By 2020
3.1.4. Technological Advancements
3.1.5. Risks of Needle Stick Injuries and Hospital Acquired Infections
3.2.1. High Costs Associated With Smart Syringes
3.2.2. Lack of Awareness
3.2.3. Costs Incurred By Large Pharmaceutical Companies In Retooling Supply Chain
3.3.1. Emerging Markets
3.3.2. Innovations In Intradermal Injections
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Smart Syringe By Products
4.1.1. Active Safety Syringe
4.1.2. Passive Safety Syringe
4.2. Smart Syringe By Application
4.2.1. Blood Sample Collection
4.2.3. Drug Delivery
4.3. Smart Syringe By End User
4.3.1. Hospitals and Clinics
4.3.2. Diabetic Patients
4.3.5. Others End User
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North American
6.1.1. United States
6.3. Asia Pacific
6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Alshifa Medical Syringe Manufacturing Company
7.2. Axel Bio Corp.
7.3. B. Braun Melsungen
7.4. Baxter International Inc.
7.5. Becton Dickinson Inc.
7.6. Cardiomed Supplies Inc.
7.7. Carelife Usa
7.8. Changzhou Hekang Medical Instruments Co., Ltd.
7.9. Clik-Lok Australia Pty. Ltd.
7.10. Dmc Medical Limited
7.11. Hamilton Company
7.12. Lifelong Meditech Pvt. Ltd.
7.13. Medline Industries, Inc.
7.14. Medtronic Plc
7.15. Merck & Company Inc.
7.16. Métier Medical Limited
7.18. Numedico Technologies Pty Ltd
7.19. Parker Hannifin
7.20. Psb Technologies Pte Ltd.
7.21. Pt Oneject Indonesia
7.22. Q Stat Pty Ltd
7.23. Retractable Technologies, Inc.
7.24. Revolutions Medical Corp.
7.25. Shiva Medicare Ltd
7.26. Smiths Group Plc
7.27. Star Syringe
7.28. Symbient Product Development Inc.
7.29. Terumo Medical Corporation
7.30. Yangzhou Goldenwell Medical Devices Factory
- Alshifa Medical Syringe Manufacturing Company
- Axel Bio Corp.
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Baxter International Inc.
- Becton Dickinson Inc.
- Cardiomed Supplies Inc.
- Carelife Usa
- Changzhou Hekang Medical Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Clik-Lok Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Dmc Medical Limited
- Hamilton Company
- Lifelong Meditech Pvt. Ltd.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Merck & Company Inc.
- Métier Medical Limited
- Numedico Technologies Pty Ltd
- Parker Hannifin
- Psb Technologies Pte Ltd.
- Pt Oneject Indonesia
- Q Stat Pty Ltd
- Retractable Technologies, Inc.
- Revolutions Medical Corp.
- Shiva Medicare Ltd
- Smiths Group Plc
- Star Syringe
- Symbient Product Development Inc.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Yangzhou Goldenwell Medical Devices Factory