Value Of The Market:
- Stationery is worth £2.06bn in the UK having grown 3.2% in the past 5 years
Best Performing Sub-Categories:
- Market analysis shows that the sub-categories drawing and writing instruments and accessories have seen the most growth in the past 5 years.
- Research showed that 9.7% of stationery is now purchased online
Penetration By Demographic:
- Stationery penetration stands at 57.4% among women whilst only 42.6% for men
"The UK Stationery Sector 2016-2021", a Sector Series Report, provides an executive-level overview of the UK Stationery market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Stationery market, analyzing key trends in the market based on consumer survey data.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- UK expenditure and growth 2011-21e
- Volume, inflation, spend growth 2011 -21
- Key issues and strategies in Stationery
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and 5 year forecast size for Stationery in the UK, with an overview regional analysis.
- Summary of main retailers; market shares, key comparatives and retailer profiles.
- Consumer data: who is shopping in the market by demographic, average spend, purchase motivations.
Reasons To Buy
- This Sector Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the UK Stationery market based on the annual 'How Britain Shops' consumer survey of 10,000 consumers, analyst insight and correspondence with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging Stationery market.