Did you know?
- As of June 30, 2016, QIAGEN employed 4,600 people in over 35 locations worldwide
- George Schneider is Director, Assay Development at Abbott Molecular
- OvaGene is unlike any other molecular diagnostics company; their only focus in on women's pelvic cancers and related conditions
- DiaSorin has two new tests for ultra-rapid molecular diagnosis of acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL), the most urgent issue in onco-haematology
- In June, 2016, GenMark achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel
- In July, 2016, Debiopharm Group™, acquired a majority holding in GenePOC, Inc., the Canadian developer of affordable, rapid molecular tests that identify infectious agents at the point-of-care
- CareDx, Inc. had revenue of $U.S. 28.1 million in 2015
- Genetic Signatures is seeking to enter the U.S. market with strategic customer relationships and partnerships
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Molecular Diagnostics Worldwide’.
There are many manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostic instruments, reagents and accessories. This report profiles those that specialise in molecular diagnostics. The companies profiled in this report have the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Molecular Diagnostics Worldwide’ includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Report Target Market:
1) Molecular Diagnostics Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Molecular Diagnostics Worldwide’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of molecular diagnostics products to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Molecular Diagnostics Worldwide’ is a useful reference tool for in-vitro diagnostic associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of molecular diagnostics but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like:
- Biocartis Group NV - headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium, Biocartis Group NV is an innovative commercial stage molecular diagnostics company providing next generation diagnostic solutions aimed at improving clinical practice for the benefit of patients, clinicians, payers and industry. The Company’s proprietary MDx Idylla™ platform is a fully automated, real time system which offers accurate, highly-reliable molecular information from any biological sample in virtually any setting. Idylla™ addresses the growing demand for personalized medicine by allowing fast and effective treatment selection and treatment progress monitoring. Biocartis Group NV is developing and marketing a rapidly expanding test menu addressing key unmet clinical needs in oncology and infectious diseases, the fastest and largest growing segments of the $U.S. 5.0 billion MDx market. The Company employs 300 people and had revenue of $U.S. 16.7 million in 2015. Biocartis Group NV has been listed on Euronext Brussels (BCART) since April 2015 and is led by Rudi Pauwels, Chief Executive Officer.
- HiberGene Diagnostics - Founded in 2009, Hibergene Diagnostics is a Dublin, Ireland based, private Irish company that develops, manufactures and markets molecular diagnostic tests for human infectious diseases, using LAMP (Loop Mediated Isothermal Amplification) technology. In July, 2016, the Company launched its HG Group B Streptococcus (GBS) test. The GBS test, which has been developed for use in clinical settings, can be used to rapidly and accurately diagnose the presence of Group B Streptococcus in pregnant women and neonates. The test takes under an hour, is highly accurate and can be tested near patient, without the need for expensive laboratory equipment. The Company has a growing portfolio of tests in areas of unmet clinical need. Hibergene launched its HG Meningococcal test in November 2015 and plans to release further tests for C.difficile and Norovirus. Brendan Farrell is HiberGene Diagnostics’ Chief Executive Officer.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties/Diseases
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Location Status
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations