In Russia Breads and Rolls is analyzed to be the largest category in 2015 while Cakes Pastries & Sweet Pies category is projected to register the fastest growth followed by the Savory Biscuits category. The depreciation of Russian Ruble (RUB) against US$ affected the market growth especially during 2014 - 2015 but the exchange rates are expected to remain stable during 2015-2020 which will attract price sensitive Russian consumers and aid in stable growth rate. Considering the high urbanization and obesity rate products positioned on On-The-Go and Weight Management is analyzed to be amongst the most prominent trends attributing to market growth. Going ahead it is anticipated that demand for products with innovative flavors & ingredients and rising private labeled product launches will drive market growth over the forecast period of 2015 - 2020.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Russia is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Pancake Mixes segment is expected to gain share growth within the Baking Mixes category.
- The Cakes Pastries & Sweet Pies category is forecast to register fastest growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets and Food & Drinks Specialists are the leading distribution channels in the Russian Bakery and Cereals market.
- Lyubyatovo is the leading brand in the Savory Biscuits category in both value and volume terms.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market in Russia.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes Baking Ingredients Bread & Rolls Breakfast Cereals Cakes Pastries & Sweet Pies Dough Products Cereal Bars Energy Bars Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) Savory Biscuits Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets Convenience Stores Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging Paper & Board Rigid Plastics and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet Film Tray and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Bakery and Cereals products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery and Cereals products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice figures -Key Takeaways
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for the Russian Bakery and Cereals market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Russian Bakery and Cereals market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization -at category level
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Russian Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Russian Bakery and Cereals market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in the Russian Bakery and Cereals market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Bakery and Cereals market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
Consumer trend analysis
- ’s consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in the Russian Bakery and Cereals market:
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Russian Bakery and Cereals market
- How to target the trend in the Russian Bakery and Cereals market
- How the trend will evolve in the Russian Bakery and Cereals market
- Key target demographic and the rate at which the trend will evolve
- What are the key drivers that will influence growth of Bakery and Cereals market in the future
- New products launched in the Russian Bakery and Cereals market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
List of Tables
Table 1: Country Indicators -overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in RUB and US$, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to RUB
Table 5: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 6: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 7: Average price per kg comparison by categories
Table 8: Retailer price dynamics (includes % difference from average price)
Table 9: Leading retailers
Table 10: Leading brands by segments, 2015
Table 11: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Category volume consumption by age, gender, education and urbanisation,2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels, overall Bakery and Cereals market, 2015
Figure 11: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 12: Brand share analysis by category (by value and volume), 2015
Figure 13: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 14: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 15: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 16:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Dr. August Oetker Kg
Preston Oils Ltd.
Bioitalia Distribuzione S.R.L.
Russky Produkt Oao
Aerzener Brot Gmbh
Kbk Cheremushki Oao
Khlebny Dom Oao
Oy Karl Fazer Ab
Russkiy Khleb Llc
Serebryany Bor Bkk
Stoylenskaya Niva Aic
Cereal Partners Worldwide S.A.
Industrial Group "kuntsevo".