Now that sales representatives and their managers are able to have mobile access to their sales force automation (SFA) solutions, everyday selling processes and activities can be automated, accelerated and optimized. This study examines how this market is progressing as mobile-centric app developers, traditional CRM vendors, and other large business suite software providers promote mobilization to both new and current customers.
Key trends, solution features and adoption dynamics are discussed. An analysis of the competitive landscape (including participant profiles), revenue/user/channel forecasts, and growth recommendations are included.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Where does this market sit on today’s adoption curve? What is the anticipated level of expansion during the next four to five years
- How is the definition of a mobile SFA solution evolving? Are today’s solutions meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed in order to grow this market?
- What are the critical success factors, now and over the near term? Who is leading in addressing these issues?
- What are the key trends that are driving this market? What challenges are sales force automation solution vendors facing when promoting mobile access to today’s sales organizations?
- What types of companies are participating in this market? What are the major drivers behind the adoption of mobilized SFA solutions? Is acquisition still a major avenue toward growth?
- What are the most effective distribution methods in the mobile SFA market, and are they expected to continue to dominate? Are vendors in this space able to go it alone or do they need partnerships to succeed?
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- CEO’s Perspective
- Market Definitions
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Original Solution Developers
- Distribution Channels
- Distribution Channels Discussion
- Key Trends
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Forecast Assumptions
- User and Revenue Forecast
- User and Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Pricing Trends and Forecast
- Pricing Trends and Forecast Discussion
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Distribution Channel
- Percent Revenue Forecast Discussion by Distribution Channel
- Demand Analysis
- Demand Analysis Discussion
- Market Share for Mobilized SFA Solutions
- Competitive Environment
- Top Competitors
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
- The Last Word - Predictions
- The Last Word - Recommendations
- Legal Disclaimer