Objectives of the Presentation:
- The benefits of a matrix organization and the different types
- How to maximize your influence in a matrix organization
- Managing in a matrix - getting things done
- Essentials of communicating in a matrix
- Key success factors for delivering results in a matrix
- Gaining visibility and connection in a matrix organization
Why Should you Attend:
The Matrix structure can provide the flexibility contemporary businesses need to meet the increasingly complex requirements of today's customers. But managing in a matrix organization is tricky. It requires a specific skill set and approach.
This webinar will provide an overview of the matrix structure and the tools and methodology required to deliver results in the matrix environment.
Participants will receive the following tools:
- Communication plan template
- How to maximize your influence checklist
Meloney Sallie Dosunmu,
Chief Talent Officer ,
Precision Talent International
Meloney Dosunmu is a national and international speaker, trainer, consultant and recognized expert on human resources, leadership and management. She has over 25 years of experience in the profession, as Global HR Director for Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meloney Dosunmu has published several articles and publications on topics related to business, leadership and communication. She has spoken on leadership and various related topics at international conferences, and delivered training in Europe, APAC, South America and North America.
She is the recipient of the prestigious Women of Distinction Award from the Girl Scouts of Eastern PA for extraordinary leadership. Ms. Dosunmu has an MBA degree and a bachelor's degree in counseling. She is an adjunct instructor of Human Resources Management for DeSales University in Center Valley PA. She has been involved in Human Resources and Training & Development for over 25 years.
- Division and Department Heads
- Team Lead
- Individual contributors who need to deliver results through others