The research report includes the following segments:
Product scope: Water Supply Chain
Geographic scope: South Africa
End-user scope: Private and Public Investors in Water Supply Chain Overview of the South African water sector, investment opportunities, trends and challenges in the water sector, and key conclusions and recommendations have been provided in the research.
What makes our reports unique?
We provide one of the longest market segmentation chains in this industry. We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders. Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key Questions Answered
- What does the organizational structure of the water economy of South Africa look like in terms of public participants?
- Where are key opportunities in the supply side of the water value chain?
- Where are key opportunities in the demand side of the water value chain?
- What is the required value of investment needed over the next 10 years?
- What are the challenges facing the water sector?
2. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Country Overview - South Africa
- Definitionof Water Sector Terms
- Overview of Water Governance in South Africa
- Water Landscape/Value Chain
- Key Participants in the Market - Catchment Management Areas
- Key Participants in the Market - Water Management Areas
- Key Participants in the Market - Water Boards
- Water Regulation
- The Financial Framework
- The Role of COGTA and Municipalities
- Water Tariffs, Pricing, and an Independent Regulator
- Opportunities in the Water Sector - DWA Strategic Overview
- Opportunities in the Water Sector - RDI
- Methodology of the RDI 10-Year Roadmap
- All Seven Cluster Objectives
- RDI Roadmap - Focus on Supply Cluster 3 (S3)
- Strategic RDD Programme - S3
- RDI Roadmap - Focus on Supply Cluster 4 (S4)
- Strategic Research, Development and Deployment Programme - S4
- RDI Roadmap - Focus on Demand Cluster 4 (D4)
- Strategic Research, Development and Deployment Programme - D3
- Sources of Funding under the RDI Roadmap
- Opportunities in the Water Sector - Total Investment
- Opportunities in the Water Sector - Supply Cluster 1
- Opportunities in the Water Sector - Demand Cluster 3
- Specific Areas of High Growth in the Water Sector
- Water Stewardship in South Africa
- Corporate Water Risks and the CDP Water Programme
- Trends/Challenges Faced by the Water Sector
- Strategic Conclusions & Recommendations
- Legal Disclaimer