This report covers the Algerian automotive filters aftermarket of the passenger and commercial vehicle segments in terms of volume and value. It provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market including market trends and market metrics. An increase in the number of vehicles in operation (VIO) and improved awareness about maintenance practices will help the units grow during the forecast period.
This report covers the air filter, fuel filter, oil filter, and cabin air filter segments. Unit shipments will experience a strong marginal growth, given that the market is growing and the competition is increasing.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the key market trends shaping the direction of the automotive filters aftermarket?
- Which segment has a high opportunity in the current and future market scenario?
- Who are the key industry participants and what are their value propositions?
- What are the challenges faced by the market participants and how do they plan to address them?
- Key Findings
- Executive Summary - Market Engineering Measurements
- Research Scope
- Research Aims and Objectives
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Research Background
- Research Methodology
- Product Segmentation
- Product Definitions
- Market Definitions
- Vehicles in Operation
- Vehicles in Operation by Brand Analysis - 2015
- Vehicle in Operation by Age - 2015
- Filters Aftermarket - Pricing Analysis
- Filters Market - Pricing Analysis
- Demand Analysis - Key Findings
- Filters Market - Key Market Trends
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Frequency of Filter Use and Annual hange Rate
- Market Unit Shipment Snapshot
- Total Unit Shipment by Vehicle Category
- Passenger Vehicles - Market Size and Forecast
- Commercial Vehicles - Market Size and Forecast
- Passenger Vehicle - Aftermarket Revenue Forecast
- Commercial Vehicle - Aftermarket Revenue Forecast
- Passenger Vehicles Filters - Distributors
- Commercial Vehicles Filters - Distributors
- Filters Market - Conclusion
- The Last Word - 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer