Smaller regional brands continued to outpace the advance of better-known national brands in the region making 2016 a competitive year for brands. However poor infrastructure water scarcity and shrinking disposable income have restricted the growth of major categories in the market like bulk/HOD water juice and nectars. Categories like flavored water are expected to hit the market due to growing health concerns among consumers.
- Smaller brands continue to migrate from sachet to PET to increase convenience for the consumer.
- Flavored milks continue to drive the dairy drinks market because of its appealing mouth feel and composition.
- Fruit powders remain a popular and affordable beverage choice across West Africa.
- Carton remains the favored almost the exclusive packaging format for nectars category.
The Africa Beverage Forecasts covering soft drinks dairy drinks hot drinks and alcoholic drinks provides a comprehensive analysis of consumption trends in Africa covering:
- 2001-2015 topline consumption data for 31 beverage categories with forecasts to 2021 measured in both million liters and liters per capita for Nigeria and South Africa markets
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the trends and forecast assumptions for the Nigeria beverage industry
Reasons To Buy:
- Evaluate the very latest beverage category forecast projections to 2021 to enhance your understanding of consumption patterns and evolving trends in the Africa beverage industry
- Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Africa beverage market to assess the likely impact on your company’s performance
- Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the beverage industry by country and category to support your long-term strategic planning
1.1 Market Commentary
1.1.1 Packaged Water
1.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water
1.1.4 Enhanced Water
1.1.5 Flavored Water
1.1.8 Still Drinks
1.1.10 Fruit Powders
1.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
1.1.12 Sports Drinks
1.1.13 Energy Drinks
1.1.14 Dairy Drinks
1.1.15 Hot Drinks
1.1.16 Alcoholic Drinks