The Wine market in the US is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015 driven by high GDP per Capita. Still Wine is the leading value category and also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Wine consumption among Americans is mainly influenced by the Premiumization & Indulgence and the Gender Specificity consumer trends.
- The Wine market in the US is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Still Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
- The Red Wine segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Still Wine category.
- Stopper is the most commonly used closure type in the US Wine market.
- Andre/ Wycliff is the leading Sparkling Wine brand in the US.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in the US provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets Convenience Stores Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass Paper & Board Rigid Plastics and others; container data for: Bottle Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for the US Wine market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the US Wine & Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the US Wine market
- Leading distribution channels ((volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Penetration of private label by category in the US Wine market
- Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
- Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)Consumer trend analysis
- ’s consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in the US Wine market:
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the US Wine market
- How to target the trend in the US Wine market
- How the trend will evolve in the US Wine market
- Key target demographic and the rate at which the trend will evolve
- What are the key drivers that will influence growth of Wine market in the future
- New products launched in the US Wine market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 4: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 5: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 12: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 13: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 14:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
- Charles Jacquin et Cie. Inc.
- Constellation Brands Inc.
- E. & J. gallo Winery,Harvey & Son (Lewes) Ltd
- Sogrape Vinhos S.A.
- Stock Spirits Group
- Fladgate & Yeatman - Vinhos S.A.
- The Wine Group
- Banfi Products Corp
- F. Korbel & Bros.
- Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
- Gloria Ferrer Winery
- Pernod Ricard S.A.
- Verdi Imports Co
- Accolade Wines
- Almaden Vineyards