Polyoxometalate Chemistry continues a long-running series that describes recent advances in scientific research, in particular, in the field of inorganic chemistry. Several highly regarded experts, mostly from academia, contribute on specific topics. The current issue focuses on recent advances in the development and application of polyoxometalate complexes in areas such as solution chemistry, self-organization, solar fuels, non-aqueous chemistry, spintronics, nanoscience and catalysis.
- Presents a single monograph on recent developments in polyoxometalate chemistry as written by scientific leaders in this field
- Concise and informative presentations cover a wide range of topics in this field of chemistry
- Contains detailed literature references, enabling the reader to move on to the source of the reported work where more details can be found
- Provides a solid presentation of a hard-cover book of excellent technical quality
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Exploring Self-Assembly and the Self-Organization of Nanoscale Inorganic Polyoxometalate Clusters 2. Supramolecular Structures Formation of Polyoxometalates in Solution Driven by Counterion-Macroion Interaction 3. Electron Transfer-Oxygen Transfer Reactions and Beyond With Polyoxometalates 4. Oxygen-Isotope Exchange and Metastable Dissociation in Oxides 5. Polyoxometalate Multielectron Catalysts in Solar Fuel Production 6. [Co9(H2O)6(OH)3(HPO4)2(PW9O34)3]16-: A Highly Efficient Catalyst for Water Oxidation 7. Polyoxometalate-Functionalized Nanocarbon Materials for Energy Conversion, Energy Storage, and Sensor Systems 8. Design of Magnetic Polyoxometalates for Molecular Spintronics and as Spin Qubits 9. Perspectives for Polyoxometalates in Single-Molecule Electronics and Spintronics 10. Nonaqueous Polyoxometalate Synthesis for Systematic Studies of Hydrolysis, Protonation, and Reduction