International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology (IRCMB), Volume 330 includes comprehensive and detailed reviews on the current advances in cell and molecular biology. The IRCMB series has a world-wide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics authored by prominent cell and molecular biologists. The articles published in IRCMB have a high impact and an average cited half-life of nine years. IRCMB ranks high amongst scientific journals dealing with cell biology.
- Includes comprehensive and detailed reviews on the current advances in cell and molecular biology
- Publishes only invited review articles on selected topics
- Authored by established and active cell and molecular biologists, drawn from international sources
- Offers a wide range of perspectives on specific subjects
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. New Insights Into the Roles of Retinoic Acid Signaling in Nervous System Development and the Establishment of Neurotransmitter Systems 2. AMBRA1, a Novel BH3-Like Protein: New Insights Into the AMBRA1-BCL2-Family Proteins Relationship 3. Rationale for the Combination of Dendritic Cell-Based Vaccination Approaches With Chemotherapy Agents 4. Smac Mimetics to Therapeutically Target IAP Proteins in Cancer 5. Consequences of Keratin Phosphorylation for Cytoskeletal Organization and Epithelial Functions 6. Plastid Protein Targeting: Preprotein Recognition and Translocation 7. Immunomodulatory Activity of VEGF in Cancer