The plans for market expansion in the membrane WWT technology market majorly depends on the industrial productivity and the packaged WWT systems. The report is segmented based on the application as follows: healthcare, energy, industrial, food and beverage, and others. The industrial sector will be the fastest growing segment in the MEA membrane WWT market accounting for XX.XX% in 2015.
Market Dynamics of the MEA Membrane WWT Market:
- Rising demand for low pressure membrane technologies
- Lack of freshwater resources
- Population growth
- Stringent government emission laws
- Lack of awareness
- High cost of technology
The MEA membrane WWT market, on the basis of technology, can be broadly segmented into microfiltration (MF), ultrafiltration (UF), nano-filtration (NF), and reverse osmosis.
The study is segmented based on geography Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Algeria, Morocco and the rest of MEA. The various industries of water treatment technologies have been discussed in detail in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market; where-in the market share of each is analyzed and estimates are provided for the next 5 years.
Furthermore, R&D within water technology will offer numerous opportunities in the MEA membrane WWT market. The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are:
- Dow Water & Process Solutions
- GE Water
- Koch Membrane System
- Mott Macdonald
- Suez Environnement
- Tetra Tech Inc.
- Veolia Water Technologies
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Analysis for the Middle East & Africa membrane waste water treatment market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the MEA membrane WWT market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Regulatory Policies Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
3.5 Raw Material Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Demand for Low Pressure Membrane
4.1.2 Lack of Freshwater Resources
4.1.3 Increasing rate of Population Growth
4.1.4 Stringent Government Emission Laws
4.2.1 Lack of Awareness
4.2.2 High Cost of Technology
4.3.1 Huge Investments on R&D
4.3.2 Newer Applications
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Technology
5.1.2 Ultrafiltration (UF)
5.1.4 Reverse Osmosis
5.2 By Application
5.2.4 Food and Beverage
6. Regional Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.1.1 Saudi Arabia
6.1.2 South Africa
6.1.8 Rest of Middle East & Africa
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 M&A, Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
7.2 Market Share Analysis
7.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products & Services, SWOT Analysis and Recent Developments)
8.4 Black & Veatch
8.6 DegrÃ©mont Industry
8.7 Dow Water & Process
8.8 Evoqua Water Techno
8.9 GE Water & Process Technologies
8.10 IDE Technologies
8.11 Kurita Water Industries Ltd.
8.12 Louis Berger
8.13 Mott Macdonald
8.17 Remondis Aqua
8.19 Suez Environnement
8.20 Tetra Tech Inc.
8.21 Veolia Water Technologies
8.24 The MBR Site
8.25 BASF SE
8.27 Koch Membrane Systems