The development of bio based poly (tetrahydrofuran) THF 1000 is an important milestone for the use of products derived from renewables. Petro based poly THF is a widely used product with multiple uses in various industries. This is extensively used in several industries like apparel, footwear, sports equipment, marine hoses, films and medical equipment manufacturing, artificial leather, coatings, etc.
The advantage of bio based poly THF is that in terms of both looks and quality it is similar to the petro based poly THF. So it is much easier for producers to replace petro based product with the bio based one. Since the bio based product is derived from renewable materials it reduces the emissions that otherwise would have been created by using a petro based product. The attributes of bio based poly THF include its stability over a range of temperatures, is highly resistant to microbes and can be stored in steel containers by following proper guidelines.
Bio based poly THF has a distinct advantage over petro based poly THF by being able to negate the health effects induced by the latter. There are many opportunities in terms of ensuring long-term market acceptance by using this innovative bio based technology.
Bio based poly THF has been termed as non-hazardous for its use by humans. Proper guidelines need to be followed to store bio based poly THF. Unless properly managed poly THF can turn into solid, which later can be brought back to its original state. Also, poly THF needs to be stored in closed containers blanketed by dry nitrogen. If not stored there are chances of loss. Currently the cost of bio based poly THF is more than petro based one and with low crude oil prices, the difference has also increased.
The global bio based poly (tetrahydrofuran) THF1000 market report studies the market based on by industry (artificial leather, leisure and sports, textile and garment, medical equipment, coatings and others), by application (dry and melt spun fibers, thermoplastic polyurethane elastomers (TPU), thermoplastic polyetheresters, polyetheramide and cast polyurethane elastomers). The report offers insights on a segmentation based on geography: North America, Europe, Africa, South and Central America, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America.
The key player in the bio based poly (tetrahydrofuran) THF 1000 market are:
- Asahi Kasei
- Dairen Chemical Corporation
- Hangzhou Qingyun
- Korea PTG
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Shanxi Sanwei
- Sinochem Taicang
- Sinopec Yizheng
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Analysis for the global bio based poly (tetrahydrofuran) THF1000 market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global bio based poly (tetrahydrofuran) THF1000 market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Markets Covered
3.3 Market Demand by 2020
3.4 Recent Developments
3.5 Government Policies and Regulations
3.6 Key Points Noted
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Identical in Quality with Petrochemical Based Product and Reduced Emissions
4.1.2 PolyTHF Can Be Stored For Long Time and Remain Stable across a Range of Temperature
4.1.3 Bio based PolyTHF is Non Hazardous and is Highly Resistant to Microbes
4.2.1 Storage in Enclosed Tankers by Dry Nitrogen Blankets
4.2.2 Costs More than Petro Based PolyTHF
4.3.1 Mitigates Negative Health Effects of Petro Based Chemicals
4.3.2 Increased Bio Based Range of Consumer Products
4.3.3 Gain Long Term Market Acceptance
4.3.4 Certification of the End User Products
5. Bio Based Poly THF Value Chain Analysis
6. Porters Five Force Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Supplier
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
6.5 Degree of Competition
7. Bio Based PolyTHF Market Analysis by Industry
7.1 Artificial Leather
7.2 Leasure and Sports
7.3 Textile and Garment
7.4 Medical Equipment
7.5 Wheel, Tyre, Belt
7.7 Adhesives and Sealants
7.9 Marine Hoses, Films and Cable Sheathing
8. Bio Based PolyTHF Market Analysis by Application
8.1 Dry And Melt Spun Fibers
8.2 Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomers (TPU)
8.3 Thermoplastic Polyetheresters
8.5 Cast Polyurethane Elastomers
9. Bio Based PolyTHF Market Analysis by Geography
9.1 North America
9.4 South and Central America
9.6 South and Central America
10. Key Company Analysis
10.2 Mitsubishi Chemical
10.4 Korea PTG
10.5 Asahi Kasei
10.7 Dairen Chemical Corporation
10.8 Shanxi Sanwei
10.9 Hangzhou Qingyun
10.10 Sinochem Taicang
10.11 Sinopec Yizheng
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
11.3 Market Share Analysis
12.1 Contact Us