Europe region accounts for the largest market share. It is expected to moderately grow, witnessing a CAGR of XX%, during the forecast period, on account of the growth in end user industries. In Europe market, Germany and UK is expected to grow at considerable rate, due to the moderate growth in the end-user industries.
The appliances and electronics & electrical and automotive application have the largest share in the market collectively accounting for about XX% of the global share, by volume. This is followed by the other sector. The automobile segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. The construction sector is expected to witness a stable growth rate.
One of the major driver for this market is the growth in the end-user industries such as automotive industry. The growth in emerging market also give rise to this market. The major challenge faced by this market is the development of sustainable products which can replace ABS resins applications in any areas. The production of ABS resins results in emission of solid waste & waste gases and it is also harmful to human beings, hence the stringent environmental regulations are being made to avoid these, which is a major challenge to this market.
What the Report Offers
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a Europe and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a Europe and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both Europe and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Executive Summary
2. Europe Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Resin Market
2.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
2.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
2.3.5 Degree of Competition
2.4 Raw Material Analysis
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Growth in End Use Industries
3.1.2 Emerging markets
3.2 Stringent Environmental regulations
3.3.1 Innovative applications and products
4. Market Analysis
4.1 By End-User Industry
4.1.4 Electricals & Electronics
4.2 By Grade Type
4.2.1 High Gloss
4.2.2 Low Gloss
4.2.3 Low Flow
4.2.4 High Flow
5. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
5.7 Rest of Europe
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Ashland Inc
7.2 BASF SE
7.4 Chemtura Corporation
7.5 LG Chemicals
7.7 Grand Pacific Petrochemical Corporation
7.8 Styrolution Group
7.9 The Dow Chemical Company
7.10 Nova Chemicals Corporation
7.11 CCP Composites
7.14 - (List Not Exhaustive)