Middle East and Africa is expected to grow at a faster rate, witnessing a CAGR of XX%, during the forecast period, on account of the increase in disposable income of people thus they tend to buy more durable products using ABS Resin. Middle East & Africa market is dominated by Saudi Arabia and South Africa which accounts for majority of market share by volume.
The appliances and electronics & electrical applications, have the largest market and which is expected to grow in near future. This is followed by the automobile sector. The automobile segment is expected to be the growing segment during the forecast period, due to few initiatives taken by government. The construction sector is expected to witness a stable growth rate.
One of the major driver for this market is the growth in the end-user industries such as automotive industry. The increase in disposable income of people will increase their purchasing power thus they will buy more such durable products, which is further driving the ABS resins market. The major challenge faced by this market is the development of sustainable products which can replace ABS resins applications in any areas. The production of ABS resins results in emission of solid waste & waste gases and it is also harmful to human beings, hence the stringent environmental regulations are being made to avoid these, which is a major challenge to this market. Some of the major players in the market are Mei, Styron, Chemtura Corporation, SABIC, BASF, The Dow Chemical Company and Covestro.
What the Report Offers
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a Middle East & Africa and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a Middle East & Africa and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both Middle East & Africa and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Executive Summary
2. Middle-East & Africa Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Resin Market
2.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
2.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
2.3.5 Degree of Competition
2.4 Raw Material Analysis
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Growth in End Use Industries
3.1.2 Increase in Disposable Income
3.1.3 Emerging markets
3.2.1 Substitutes to ABS
3.2.2 Stringent Environmental regulations
3.3.1 Innovative applications and products
4. Market Analysis
4.1 By End-User Industry
4.1.4 Electricals & Electronics
4.2 By Grade Type
4.2.1 High Gloss
4.2.2 Low Gloss
4.2.3 Low Flow
4.2.4 High Flow
5. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
5.1 Saudi Arabia
5.5 South Africa
5.6 Rest of MEA
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Ashland Inc
7.2 BASF SE
7.4 Chemtura Corporation
7.5 LG Chemicals
7.7 Grand Pacific Petrochemical Corporation
7.8 Styrolution Group
7.9 The Dow Chemical Company
7.10 Nova Chemicals Corporation
7.11 CCP Composites
7.14 - (List Not Exhaustive)