This report offers an overview of the kitchen furniture industry in Turkey, providing recent trends, mid term perspectives and forecasts in kitchen furniture production and consumption, imports and exports, prices, marketing policies and distribution. Short profiles of major players are given as well their market shares.
The report covers both kitchen furniture and built-in appliances sold through this channel.
The analysis of the Turkish kitchen furniture imports and exports is provided by country and by geographical area for the period 2003-2008.
The kitchen furniture production in Turkey is broken down by cabinet door material, style and colour, worktop material for a sample of companies.
A chapter is dedicated to built-in appliances with data on production, consumption and international trade by category (hobs and ovens, hoods, microwave ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators and freezers, washing machines). Short profiles of the leading appliances manufacturers in Turkey are given as well as strengths and weaknesses of the brands.
The distribution of kitchen furniture in the Turkish market is described, highlighting the two main distribution channels in Turkey: the contract/construction industry which accounts for 80% of total kitchens in volume and the retail channel which claims 20% and can be broken into kitchen specialists (5% share), furniture retailers (10%), DIY (2%) and direct sales (3%).
Reference prices of kitchens sold through these channels are also mentioned.
The main magazines and fairs in the field of kitchen furniture in Turkey are cited.
The chapter on the competitive system analyses the main players present in the Turkish kitchen furniture market, providing short company profiles, their kitchen furniture sales and market shares. A breakdown of domestic kitchen sales by Turkish region (Aegean, Istanbul & Marmara, Mediterranean, Central Anatolia, Eastern Anatolia, South-East Anatolia and Black Sea region) for a sample of companies is also offered.
Demand determinants examined are population (by town), employment (by economic activity and occupational group), household income distribution (urban and rural), GDP.
Addresses of the mentioned companies are also enclosed.
- Scope of the research and methodology
2. The Kitchen Furniture Market In Turkey
- The kitchen furniture market at a glance
- Activity trend and forecasts
3. International Trade
- Exports of kitchen furniture by country and by geographical area
- Imports of kitchen furniture by country and by geographical area
4. Supply Structure
- Activity and employment
- Product mix and diversification
- Breakdown of kitchen furniture supply by cabinet door
- Breakdown of kitchen furniture supply by worktop material
5. Kitchen Furniture And Built-In Appliances
- Basic data
- Built-in appliances
- The leading appliances manufacturers in Turkey
6. Distribution And Marketing Mix
- Distribution channels
- Reference prices
- Retail software sales
- Sector fairs and magazines
8. The Competitive System
- The leading kitchen furniture companies in Turkey
- Market segments
- Sales to Turkish regions
9. Demand Drivers
- Macroeconomic scenario - Building activity - Some tips about the Turkish consumer
- Population and employment
- Economic indicators
Appendix: List Of Companies Mentioned And/Or Interviewed
- Depa Yapi
- Ekol Dekorasyon
- Veneta Cucine