Strobilurin fungicides are another new fungicides category with strong market vitality and great potential for development after triazole fungicides. After several years of development, strobilurin fungicides have become the largest fungicide category by market value globally, whose market value accounts for about 23%-25% of the global fungicides total. In 2014, the global sale value of strobilurin fungicides has reached USD3.8 billion, accounting for 22.9% of fungicides total, with a CAGR of 7.3% during 2009 to 2014.
Currently, there are more than 10 key strobilurin fungicides products in the global market, with azoxystrobin, pyraclostrobin, trifloxystrobin, fluoxastrobin, kresoxim-methyl, picoxystrobin and dimoxystrobin beings the key ones.
Currently, China can produce 4 of the 10 strobilurin fungicides, namely azoxystrobin, pyraclostrobin, trifloxystrobin and kresoxim-methyl. With pyraclostrobin’ patent expired in 2015, many Chinese companies have registered this product and plan to enter the pyraclostrobin market. In addition, a domestic research institute--Shenyang Research Institute of Chemical Industry, launched four self-developed strobilurin fungicides in the domestic market.
Thanks to their good control effect and the continuous market promotion, the consumption of strobilurin fungicides products have increased year by year, whose market value accounts for about 10%-13% of the domestic fungicides total. Azoxystrobin, kresoxim-methyl and pyraclostrobin are the major strobilurin fungicides products for domestic application.
In order to fully understand the current industry market aspects of China’s strobilurin fungicides industry and their future trend, WBISS carried out a special market research for China’s strobilurin fungicides industry and published this report.
China Strobilurin fungicide Market Report 2016 Edition is a professional and trusted study on the current state of the Chinese strobilurin fungicides industry. With more than 145 tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are interested in the market. It helps them fully understand the current Chinese strobilurin fungicides market and their future trend. The report provides reliable data and analysis in the following aspects:
1. Registration of China strobilurin fungicides as of Aug. 2016, segment by product, formulation type and registrant.
2. Supply situation of China strobilurin fungicides in 2011-2016 H1, segment by product, region and producer, including detailed data about capacity and output, major producers and their production information in 2013-2016 H1.
3. Qualitative analysis for China strobilurin fungicides export in the recent three years, including export specifications, destinations and exporters.
4. Consumption situation of China strobilurin fungicides in 2011-2015, segment by product and crop. The detail data include consumption volume and value.
5. Supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020, segment by product.
6. Detailed introduction of 4 typical strobilurin fungicides products. For each strobilurin fungicide, the information includes:
- Supply situation (total capacity and output), 2011-2016 H1
- Major technical suppliers and their production, 2013-2016 H1
- Potential projects introduction
- Price trends, 2010-2016 H1
- Qualitative analysis for export situation
- Consumption situation (volume and value), segment by formulation and crop, 2011-2015
- Supply and demand forecast in 2016-2020
7. Profile of 10 key strobilurin fungicides players, including company introduction, major pesticides products in each company, company financial data, strobilurin fungicides production, sales data and information.
Research scope and methodology
1 Introduction of China fungicides industry
1.1 China fungicides supply situation, 2006-2016 H1
1.2 China fungicides consumption situation, 2006-2016 H1
2 Registration situation of strobilurin fungicides in China
2.1 Registration situation segment by product
2.2 Registration situation segment by formulation type
2.3 Registration situation segment by registrant
3 Supply situation of strobilurin fungicides in China
3.1 Total supply situation, 2011-2016 H1
3.2 Segment by region, 2011-2016 H1
3.3 Segment by product, 2011-2016 H1
3.4 Segment by manufacturer, 2011-2016 H1
4 Export situation of strobilurin fungicides in China
4.1 Total export situation, 2011-2015
4.2 Segment by product, 2011-2015
5 Consumption situation of strobilurin fungicides in China
5.1 Total consumption situation, 2011-2015
5.2 Segment by product, 2011-2015
5.3 Segment by crop, 2011-2015
6 Introductions of 4 typical strobilurin fungicide products
6.1.1 Supply situation, 2010-2016 H1
6.1.2 Producer, 2013-2016 H1
6.1.3 Potential projects
6.1.4 Price, 2010-2016 H1
6.1.5 Export situation
6.1.6 Consumption situation (by formulation and by crop), 2010-2015
6.1.7 Supply and demand forecast, 2016-2020
6.5 Other strobilurin fungicides
6.5.1 Enostroburin (SYP-Z071)
7 China strobilurin fungicides supply and demand forecast, 2016-2020
7.1 Influencing factors of China's strobilurin fungicides industry
7.2 Demand forecast to 2020
7.3 Supply forecast to 2020
8 Profile of key strobilurin fungicides producers
8.1 Jingbo Agrochemicals Technology Co., Ltd.
8.1.1 Basic information
8.1.2 Company introduction
8.1.3 Shareholder structure
8.1.4 Business performance, 2012-2015
8.1.5 Strobilurin fungicides production and sale situation, 2013-2016 H1
8.2 Taizhou Bailly Chemical Co., Ltd.
8.3 Jiangsu Frey Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
8.4 Zhejiang Shangyu Nutrichem Co., Ltd.
8.5 Hangzhou Udragon Chemical Co., Ltd.
8.6 Shanghai HeBen-EastSun Medicaments Co., Ltd.
8.7 Shandong Kangqiao Bio-Technology Co., Ltd.
8.8 Jiangsu Tuoqiu Agriculture Chemicals Co., Ltd.
8.9 Taizhou Dapeng Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd.
8.10 CAC Nantong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- CAC Nantong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Udragon Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Frey Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Tuoqiu Agriculture Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jingbo Agrochemicals Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Kangqiao Bio-Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai HeBen-EastSun Medicaments Co., Ltd.
- Taizhou Bailly Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Taizhou Dapeng Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shangyu Nutrichem Co., Ltd.