North America imports Carrageenan majorly from China, Philippines and Indonesia due to the easy availability of the Sea weed. In Canada, the annual production of Carrageenan was approximately 1.7% of the total world production. Due to the wide applications of Carrageenan in dairy, meat and pet foods, the US has become a sizeable market for Carrageenan and its price has increased rapidly in the last 5 years. The major companies for manufacturing Carrageenan in the US are Ingredients Solutions Inc, FMC Biopolymer and Cargill Carrageenan Company. In North America, the demand for Carrageenan has decreased as consumers have shifted to alternatives like SRC Grade food and RC Gel pressed products. The varied applications that Carrageenan has found in food products, personal care and pharmaceuticals is still a major driving factor for the Carrageenan Market.
In this report we offer,
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the North America Carrageenan Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North America Carrageenan market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the North America Carrageenan market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
3.1 Seaweed Industry Trend
3.2 Threshold matter of the Industry - Demand supply imbalance of raw material
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growth in consumption of processed food
4.1.2 Growth in demand from pharmaceutical industry
4.1.3 Increased consumption of low fat meat products
4.1.4 Increasing preference for Carrageenan in Cosmetic products
4.2.1 Public fears over Health Issues â€“ Links to GI Tract Inflammation
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Types
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Food Industry
126.96.36.199 Pet Food
5.2.2 Pharmaceutical Industry
5.2.3 Cosmetics Industry
5.3 By Grade
5.3.1 Refined Carrageenan (E-407)
5.3.2 Semi Refined Carrageenan (E-407a)
5.4 By Seaweed Source
5.5 By Country
6. COMEPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7. COMPANY PROFILES
7.1 Marcle Carrageenan
7.2 MCPI Corporation
7.3 SELT- MG
7.4 Seatech Carrageenan Company
7.5 Ina Food Industry Co., Ltd.
7.6 ACCEL Carrageenan Corporation
7.7 Quest International Philippines Corp.
7.8 TBK Manufacturing Corporation
7.9 Kosher Carrageenan
7.11 Devson Impex Pvt Ltd
7.12 Shemberg Corporation
7.13 Zamboanga Manufacturing Corp
7.14 W Group Inc
7.15 CP Kelco
7.16 FMC Corp