Higher adoption of herbicide tolerant crops will lead to large consumption and market demand for herbicides in Brazil. However, higher pesticides residues in grains and increasing pest resistance, developed countries are posing strict regulations on use of some synthetic pesticides, which will affect the use of such chemicals in Brazil. As a consequence of growing concerns regarding the environment and contamination of food with synthetic chemical pesticides, the demand of next generation biopesticides are also increasing in Brazil, however market will remain dominated by the synthetic pesticides.
By segment, biopesticides are likely to witness the faster growth in comparison to the synthetic chemicals due to increasing demand of regulation on crop protection chemicals by Latin American countries for protection of citizen's health. By product type, herbicides are the largest crop protection chemicals segment in the region, followed by fungicides and insecticides. Segmentation of this report has included categorizing pesticides as synthetic and biopesticides. By application area, pesticides demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).
The leading eight companies comprising Syngenta, Bayer, BASF, FMC, DuPont, Dow, Monsanto and Iharabras corner more than 72% of the share in the country. Over the last decade, Chinese and Indian companies have been entering Brazil through distribution systems and/or as registration holders, moves that are considered much more lucrative that just supplying products to local distributors. Brazil's pesticides market has been extensively covered in this new and exclusive report, offering strategic insights into the developments shaping this key area. Companies can get an insider view of the pesticides in Brazil in order to make informed decisions.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Brazilian Pesticides Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Brazilian Biopesticides Market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major regions in country where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings of the Study
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Adoption of GM Technology
3.1.2 Biopesticides Gaining Market Share
3.1.3 Incresing Agricultural Area
3.2.1 Growing Demand for Food Safety and Quality
3.2.2 Strict Import Regulation
3.3.1 Organizations promoting Biopesticides
3.3.2 Incresing Herbicide Resistant Weeds
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Synthetic Pesticides
220.127.116.11 Synthetic Herbicides
18.104.22.168 Synthetic Insecticides
22.214.171.124 Synthetic Fungicides
126.96.36.199 Other Synthetic Pesticides
188.8.131.52 Other Biopesticides
4.2 By Application
4.2.1 Crop-Based Applications
184.108.40.206 Grains & Cereals
220.127.116.11.3 Fruits & Vegetables
4.2.2 Non-Crop-Based Applications
18.104.22.168 Turf & Ornamental Grass
22.214.171.124 Other Non-Crop-Based Applications
5. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
5.2 Major Strategies Adapted by key Players
5.3 Most active five companies by Market strategies
5.4 Top five companies by Financials
6. COMPANY PROFILES
6.2 Rotam Brasil
6.3 Arysta LifeScience
6.4 BASF SE
6.5 Bayer CropScience AG
7.6 Cheminova A/S (Denmark)
6.7 Chemtura AgroSolutions (United States)
6.8 Dow AgroSciences LLC (United States)
6.9 DuPont (United States)
6.10 FMC Corporation (United States)
6.11 Monsanto Company (United States)
6.12 Nufarm Ltd (Australia)
6.13 Syngenta International AG (Switzerland)
6.14 United Phiosphorous Limited
7.1 Secondary Sources
List of Tables
1. Brazil: Pesticides Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
2. Brazil: Synthetic Pesticides Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
3. Brazil: Biopesticides Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
4. Brazil: Herbicide Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
5. Brazil: Bioherbicide Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
6. Brazil: Fungicide Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
7. Brazil: Biofungicide Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
8. Brazil: Insecticide Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
9. Brazil: Bioinsecticide Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
10. Brazil: Other Crop Protection Chemicals Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
11. Brazil: Other Bio-Based Crop Protection Chemicals Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
12. Brazil: Crop Based Pesticides Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
13. Brazil: Non-Crop Based Pesticides Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
14. Brazil: Grains and Cereals Based Pesticides Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
15. Brazil: Oilseeds Based Pesticides Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
16. Brazil: Fruits and Vegetables Based Pesticides Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
17. Brazil: Turf and Ornamentals Based Pesticides Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)
18. Brazil: Other Non -Crop Based Pesticides Market Revenue for 2012-2021 (USD Million)